Three: The Answer to his heart

Haru felt guilty for his rude attitude toward Makoto as he sat alone in the room reflecting on his actions land thinking how silly and immature he was to get jealous when he wasnt even sure whether or not he has that Romance feeling toward Makoto and so he decided to apologize.

Around 8:30 he went to Makoto's house with light clothing since he planned to go there and apologize for a bit then come back, a little bit of chills outside wont harm him.. Or so he thought.

He reached Makoto's house, rang the bell about couple of times and waited for Makoto to open the door. Seconds later, he heard thudding footsteps rushing down the stairs, it was Makoto who opened the door for him. He felt relieved that it's neither his parents or his siblings.

"Ah, Haruu!!" Makoto breathed heavily then hug Haru on the neck then let go. "Why did you came this late at night! You made me worried to death you know!" Makoto concerned.

"Makoto-"

"God Haru! It's chilly outside why did you dressed so lightly, what if you got sick!" Makoto took off the jacket from his body and wrapped it around Haru, It made Haru blushed a little but it was dark outside so You couldnt see his red face.

"Makoto's scents....it smells..nice" Haru thought as he secretly sniffed the jacket without Makoto's knowledge

"So, why are you here?" Makoto asked "no! Come inside first!" Makoto insisted

"It'll be quick!" Haru quickly responded. "I want to apologize for my attitude this evening" he paused then looked down to the ground with guilty look "i-i was insensitive.. Sorry..that's all i want to say" He continued as he turned around and intend to run away from makoto again.

"Haru!" Makoto grabbed Haru's hand then blushed "dont run away from me.." Makoto said with a soft soothing voice and haru turned his face back then blushed even harder

After Makoto grabbed Haru's hand, he didnt know what he supposed to do next, the situation was awkward and silent

"S-since you're here.. I'll walk you home....since it's pretty dark" Makoto said and Haru nodded shyly.

Their walks home was beyond awkward. Haru still feel guilty and a little bit inhibited and Makoto didnt really know what to say. Suddenly Haru started utter something.

"Makoto..arent you cold?" Haru asked

"Yeah..a little..i guess but it's okay! As long as Haru's okay i'm fine!" Makoto grinned and the situation went back to silent

"You want your jacket back?" Haru aksed

Makoto shook his head slowly

"No, you'll catch cold" he smiled

Haru's mind started to went crazy again whenever he's with Makoto, it's like Makoto's presence around him makes him went uncontrollable. He tried to Persuade himself that it's not love but he failed to do because he has no control over his heart or mind anymore, Makoto's kindness has hijacked them and drive them crazy all over Haru's head.

"We're nearly home, Haru!" Makoto turned his head back. "Haru?" He questioned but then Haru lift up his hand slowly and pinched Makoto's shirt lightly from Behind, they both stopped walking

"Can we stay like this a little bit longer? I dont wanna go home yet" haru looked to the ground hiding his red face.

"Okay.." Makoto covered his mouth adoring Haru's cuteness right now.