Four: One Kiss

*ps this chapter was inspired by many DJs.. I spend all night reading Makoharu DJ plus my ideas to create this chapter and so were the whole story 🌚🌚 damn.. Being a yaoi writer sure is fun eh 🌚*

Haru dropped his phone and rushed to Yesterday place that began everything and Makoto quickly grabbed his jacket and dying to meet haru and apologize to him properly.

"MAKOTO!/ HARU!" They called out each other's name as they soon as they reached the place.

"Ah- i mean i'm sorry for yesterday kiss it dont mean to, please dont hate me-" makoto said breathlessly

"I LIKE YOU!" Haru shouted with his eyes shone to Makoto.

"Haru..." Makoto widened his eyes..

Haru then turn his head away and looked to the ground as he blushed

"Haruuu..." Makoto paused as he was shock

"I like Makoto..so...don't apologize..." Haru rubbed his arm

Makoto suddenly Groped and hugged Haru.

"I thought i should be the one who said it first but....i like you too, Haru" makoto cried with tears of joy "this is like a dream come true, Haru i thought it has always been one sided" continued as he pressed Haru's head on his shoulder.

"R-really..?" Haru's blue eyes stood out again

"Of course Haru.. Ever since middle school i found myself being bounded in your charm and i dont think i can get out of it...i'm so happy right now" makoto cried harder hugging Haru even tighter

"Haru..can you be my boyfriend i swear i'll treasure you and will never make you cry" Makoto hold Haru's hand out and kiss the Back of both Haru's hand as he place one of them on his cheek.

"Of course!!" Haru covered his face then started crying. "When i came here.. I thought i was getting rejected but....it worked out well, i'm glad.." He added.

"C-can i kiss Haru?" Makoto blushed.

"...sure.." Haru murmured shyly and blushed as Makoto leaned down to kiss Him.

This place is where it started everything again. Haru is certain about his feelings now, it's not mistaken, Makoto's lips did make Haru feel warm everytime.
+++++

"Haru?!!" Makoto pressed The doorbell! "In the bathtub again huh" makoto thought.

He stepped inside the house and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Get out of the bath already!" Makoto said as he opened the door and he saw haru there soaking himself in the best.

Makoto held out his hand for Haru and he got up with naked body, no swimsuit

"HARUUUU!!! W-what.!!! W-w-why arent you wearing any swimsuit today!" Makoto quikcly turned around and blushed. Haru's sexy naked body aroused Makoto a little.

Haru got up and wrapped his arm around Makoto and leaned his wet body on Makoto's back

"You..hate it?" Haru said.

"N-no..it's like i hated it it's just...." Makoto paused "it's because Haru! You're too sexy!" Makoto thought. "Just hurry up and put some clothes on!" Makoto insisted as he pulled Haru out of the tub with his face still turned to the other way.