Two: Love?

Don't forget to vote and comment <3 it gives me motivation

Ever Since middle school, Makoto always had huge crush on Haru but he kept it for himself, all he can do is to take care and look after Haru as a friend up until high school and Haru probably wouldnt think the same way as Makoto.

One of the best features that still caught Makoto's heart was always be Haru's fresh Blue eyes, every time he stared at Haru his heart felt like there was a garden of Happiness inside with many kids playing joyfully. he kept that unrequited feelings wondering when would be he able to convey it across Haru.

"Mako-chan, Mako-chan!" Nagisa said while he was eating lunch with Rei and Makoto. "Where's Haru-chan?" He pouted

"Uh..haha.." Makoto laughed shyly " He'll be here in a few minutes, he has class activities." He adder

"Didnt see Gou-chan today" Rei reminded.

"Gou-chan eats lunch with her friends" nagisa said with a cheerful smile and bread stuffed in his mouth

"Oh I see!" Makoto smiled

"Mako-chan..i'll take advantage of this silent situation and ask you something." Nagisa Glares at Makoto in seriousness but because of Nagisa's baby face, no one take him seriously. "Do you like Haru-chan?"

Makoto suddenly spit his food and widened his eyes as he choked. "W-what are you saying Nagisa! What if Haru hear this!" Makoto exclaimed while blushing so hard.

Nagisa got up and sneak his head around the rooftop.

"Haru-chan's not here yet!" Nagisa exclaimed

"Is it true, Makoto-senpai!" Rei inquired "Due to my theory on Senpai's facial expressions and gazes toward Haruka-senpai, me and Nagisa-kun discussed about it even though i never involve in something as illogical as Love, i can tell!" Rei demonstrated as he adjusted his glasses.

"Uhmm.." Makoto paused while he blushed, scratching the back of his head "yeah.. But dont tell Haru, okay? If anything.. I will tell him myself but All i can do now is wait for the right time" Told Makoto as he laughed nervously

"Yayy!! I knew it! Mako-chan! Do your best to catch Haru-chan's heart!" Nagisa grabbed Makoto's neck.

Minutes after the conversation Haru appeared from the door of the rooftop

"Oh! Haru-chan! Come eat with us!" Nagisa called out Haru

"Makoto, come to class, Asami-sensei called us " Haru yelled from across the rooftop.

"Hmm Rei, Nagisa, you guys eat ahead okay?" Makoto said,

"Okay Makoto-senpai" Rei replied.

Makoto and Haru both walked down the stair alone and quite. Makoto secretly stared at Haru's bright eyes in awe.

"What's wrong Makoto?" Haru turned to Makoto as they walked down the stairs

Makoto shook his head

"No, nothing it's just that..Haru's eyes has always been so pretty, i cant take my eyes off it!" Makoto smiled at Haru with the gentlest and most sincere smile he had ever gave to anyone else.

Haru started blushing and quickly turned his head back "what are you even talking about!"

"What do you need, Asami-sensei?" Makoto asked as they reached the Teacher's room

"Hm sorry for the inconvenience even though it's lunch time, especially Haru, you havent eat lunch right?" Asami-sensei sighed.

"No problem" haru said