Chapter 11: We Meet Again

Chapter 11

                                                                       We Meet Again

Julians POV

"Are you hungry?" It was the morning after that night and we didn't speak about it at all. She went on as if it never happened and she hasn't showed any emotion after she stopped crying and asked me to stay with her.

I didn't push her to talk though. I figured when she was ready she would talk but my patience was running out. My wolf kept clawing to find out what happened to his mate and I wanted to know too.

"No thanks." She said shrugging at my offer. We were currently in the kitchen and Dawn was sitting on the counter as I attempted to make something other than cereal. Dawn was still thin and pale and she needed nutrition. Even though she threw up a few days ago Ginger said it was only because she ate too much of rich foods and this wasn't exactly rich.

"Dawn." I said going in front of her and fixing myself in between her legs. One thing that did change from the beginning though is she let me touch her more often. If I held her or touched her she would still shiver which I was satisfied with but then relax at my touch and not try to flinch away.

"Can you please eat something, for me?" I was an ass for pulling that card but if it got her to eat I would do it. She nodded and I grinned as I settled on making her oatmeal.

Ginger said not to give her too much food to overload her and to give light foods so she can adjust to it. She suggested grains and oats for breakfast and oatmeal was perfect.

I poured in the oats into the bowl and filled it with a bit of water as I popped it in the microwave.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened last night?" I asked hopeful that she would give me answers.

"I-I just thought about all the stuff I went through and broke down." She said after a moment of silence. "I was never like this, so broken. It all started when I was 13." I was excited that she was telling me more about her life and I wanted to hear more, "What started when you were 13?" I asked and there was another moment of silence.

"We ran away from the pack." Before I could ask why the microwave beeped and I couldn't help the annoyed growl that came out of my mouth. I strode over popping open the microwave and picked up the bowl, though it was hot I could bear it. 

I poured milk in and stirred as I finished with the oatmeal. "Ready to eat?" I asked her and she nodded.

I picked her up from the counter with her in one hand and the bowl in the other. I plopped her perk arse on the bar stool as I faced her. I picked up the spoon and she opened her mouth as I fed her. My eyes were focused on her lips as she would fit the spoon in her mouth and pull away and how her tongue would dart out to lick her lips. I could feel my pants tighten as I cursed under my breath. Such a seductress.

"Julian can I ask you something?" My ears perked up as I looked at my mate and her big blue orbs.

"Sure Angel. Ask me anything." I smiled at her but I wasn't ready for what she said.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Like why are you in a hotel. Don't you have a pack or a territory. Instead you're in a hotel room." She frowned and I almost smirked at how much she didn't know. How innocent she was to my tainted world.