Chapter 18: First Day of Heat

Chapter 18

First Day of Heat

Julians POV

"Tighter" I growled as my pack laced me with silver. The full moon has already started and all I could think about was her.

Her blonde locks.

Creamy skin.

Pouty pink lips.

Those beautiful ocean blue eyes that just drew you in.

And that- I growled as I tried to stop think about her already feeling a hard on coming on.

She wasn't ready and I wasn't going to force her by any means till she was. She was still in fact a baby and so naive and innocent, she probably had no experience about the matter of sex anyway. Somehow that did nothing to help me as I felt the tent in my pants become more prominent. It was a turn on the fact she was so innocent and pure, My wolf purred in delight.

We would be the only one to hold her like that, feel her like that and do things to her like that. No one else would be able to please her more than us.

"All of those things could have easily been taken away" My wolf reminded me and I let out a growl as anger rose back within me. Pack member or not how dare Forest touch my mate. Be that close to her and lay his fucking lips on hers.

I couldn't help the furious growl that escaped from my throat as I watched my pack flinch back.

The men of the pack were lacing me with silver to a chair and caging me in one of the rooms to keep me back from leaping out of this chair and claiming my mate till she screamed my name in pleasure. They were smart to keep the females away, I wouldn't go for them. No. All I wanted was my mate which was different from a female in heat.

She would do anything to take the pain away meaning she would mate with any male while the male would just want her and only her. The thought had my wolf whimpering the fact my mate could be in pain right now. Shes so fragile, and sometimes I heard the pain could actually kill if it was too much. I shook my head beridding of the thoughts. Dawn was not going to die.

"What if she does? It will be all of our fault because we didn't claim her!" My wolf growled and he earned one back from me. "Should I remind you that if I did claim her when she wouldn't want so she would never forgive me and she is not going to die." That had my wolf shutting up and also thinking about earlier.

Even through the curtain of her hair that covered her face I could see the hurt she held in her eyes, although it hurt me I couldn't say I regretted what I did. Dawn needs to learn to submit, she is my equal as she is my mate but also being the male we are naturally the more dominant ones, the providers. The act I told her was lenient, I didn't even punish her for running away and not coming back when she had me going crazy. I didn't sleep, when I was called to give her a minute after an hour and she hasn't been back we went looking.

I later planned to ask her where she went and how she even ended up at the cabin. It had my blood boil through my veins, It was obviously Joels doing and now I knew he and Dawn had a history. Something I will find out if it was the last thing I do. That no longer put only what I was looking for in risk but Dawn.

"Alpha." I watched as Ginger walked in and bowed carrying something almost like a needle. "What is that?" I growled referring to what was in her hand.

"The men think the silver won't hold you up so I have a tranquilizer, it has a few amounts of silver laced in it so your needs will decrease a bit as your wolf will slowly fade but still be there but you will be weakened enough to not be able to get out of the chair.