Chapter 4- New leaf?

When I woke up the next morning my sheets were on the floor. I was cold because I was just wearing a tank top and shorts. I got out of bed shivering and threw my sheets back onto my bed. I walked and opened my bedroom door and peaked out. When I saw the coast was clear I walked into the living room. Being oblivious, like I am, I didn't see the guys on the floor and furniture.

I continued walking into the kitchen but when I got in there I saw Jayden in sweat pants and no shirt. His back was facing me because he was making something, so he didn't see me. I took a deep breath and walked to the counter, right next to him, and pulled out a pop tart.

"Summer" he said trying to get my attention but I ignored him.

I continued with putting my pop tart into the toaster.

"Summer please listen to me" He said pleading in his voice.

"What." I said keeping a straight face as I turned towards him.

"I'm sorry okay?" He said. I just looked at him like he was stupid. "Look, I know you hate me and I'm sorry for hurting you. But I just- it's complicated. I'm sorry and I want to start fresh with you. I want to be friends with you, it's killing me knowing that your mad at me" where have I heard those words before? "Please, Sum" He said taking a step towards me and I immediately stepped back.

I stayed quite for a second and I dropped my gaze to the floor.

Could I really start over with him? Be friends with the guy I still love and who was my first? Watch him be happy with a psycho?

He doesn't even know his girlfriends crazy.

"Summer please speak" he said causing me to look at him again.

"I'll think about it" I said as my pop tarts popped out and I took them and put them on a plate then left the kitchen to my go back into my room.

--------

"Jayden put me down!" I yelled while laughing.

"Nah, I'm fine" he said as he walked down the corridor.

Your probably wondering what's happening?

I made up with Jayden. I decided that I should just let him be happy and when he finds out about Claire then he finds out. Plus, I can't hold a grudge forever. Also, I think it would be nice to start over with him. Friends is better than nothing right?

I just hope I made a good choice.

Jayden decided that I needed to get out of my room and explore the campus. But, I didn't want to because I'm lazy and I was comfortable when he came into my room and told me that. Next thing I know he's throwing me over his shoulder and walking out the dorm room.

I've been trying to get down but he just won't let me off his shoulder.

And that's where we are now.

"So, if I put you down you promise not to kick me in my family jewels?" Jayden stopped once we were outside.

I might have threatened him about that.

"Yes" I said.

I was so kicking him there when I get down.

He put me down and I stood in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest and I glared at him. He on the other hand tried not to laugh, but he was failing miserably.

I smirked in my mind when I uncrossed my arms and put them in a fighting stance and kick my leg.

But boy did I have another thing coming for me.

Jayden looked at me before I could kick him and he grabbed my ankle, yanked me towards him, then turned me around so my back was touching his and his arm was wrapped around my stomach.

"I thought you said you wouldn't do that?" He said and my breath hitched when I felt it by my ear and down my neck.

"You should know me, Jay. I don't always keep my promises when it comes to you" I kinda smirked.

"Name one" He breathed still holding me.

Still being in love with you

"Promising not to kick your prized jewels"  I said.

"Fair enough" He said.

Next thing I know I'm being turned around and shoved back. I screamed when I saw Jayden swinging his foot at me. I ducked and looked at him with shock while he smirked.

"I taught you well" He said proudly.

"Oh shut up" I glared.

He laughed and started walking. When he was a couple of feet from me I ran and jumped on his back. He caught my legs quickly and stopped walking.

"What are you doing?" He asked for his shoulder.

"Well, I don't want to walk and you are the one that dragged me out here so you get to carry me" I said and we started walking again.

"Why are you so light?" he asked.

"It's called staying healthy" I smiled to myself.

"Uh huh" he said and I thumped his head.

--------------------------

"Hey, the Gang wants to know if your up for a party?" Jayden asked as we finished eating.

"Sure" I shrugged.

We walked around the whole campus and it took over two hours just to do it. He showed me my classes and then we walked to the football field. He said that he was still in football and that he was still the quarter back and captain and I called him a show off. He told me that the cheerleaders practice when the football players do, which is still the same from two years ago. I met the squad and try outs are next Tuesday. After that we got something to eat and sat in the stands.

"Well, it's in three hours and I know how you are so do you want to go?" He said standing up.

"I may be a girl but I do not take that long" I scoffed standing up to.

"Well, what about Abby?" He said as we walked down the stands.

"I'll text her when we get back. I didn't have time to grab my phone" I glared at him as he laughed.

"Let's just go" he said and we walked back to our dorm.

*****

Hello fellow readers!!

I decided to update today because I realized the last two or three chapter have been late and I said to myself;

"I should update early to make up for it"

So hopefully you guys aren't mad at me for posting late like I have been but I promise I will try and start posting on Saturday.

I just forgot how hard it was to update when you have school and no ideas. So once again I'm so so so sorry!!

I will try and post Saturday's now.

I don't know if I'm posting this Saturday though since I updated today. But I will definitely start on the chapter.

The next chapter is going to be really interesting.

Remember the last time Jayden was drunk?

If not the go back to the first book. I think it's like chapter 18. But anyways!

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Fan
Vote
Comment
Share

-Ally💖