Chapter 5- Partying? More like losing control.

"Okay so, Abby isn't coming because she wants to look around and see whats around campus, like store wise" I said to Jayden as we walked down the corridor.

"And Claire isn't coming because she doesn't feel like partying" Jayden said locking his phone and putting it in his pocket.

Yeah, okay

"So....Are we meeting the Gang there?" I asked

"Yeah. We'll go together and meet them there" He said when we go to the room.

Did he just say 'together'?

"Okay. I'm going to get ready" I said walking to my room.

"Okay me too" He said.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me before heading off to my closet. Abby and I bought a whole bunch of party dresses and other clothes to be prepared. I got my short red dress that went mid thigh. It had a black see through material that wrapped around and had one strap over my left shoulder. It had a sweet heart neck line and I quickly took off all my clothes grabbing and sexy red see through underwear and no bra because I didn't need one. I put those on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I plugged my curling iron in. My hair has grown a lot over the two years instead of it being a little longer than my shoulders like it was when I first started dating Jayden, it's closer to being mid waist. I died it a caramel color too. When the curling iron was hot enough I curled my hair in tight curls then flipped my hair and messed with it to make it look sexy. I put on dangled bracelets and a heart shaped necklace around my neck. I quickly put on foundation and concealer and some mascara with eye liner then made a smokey eye then finished with red lipstick. I walked to my closet pulling out my black pumps and I was all done.

When I closed my door to my closet there was a knock at my bed room door. I walked over to it to see Jayden leaning against the door frame with his right arm above his head and he was looking at his phone. He looked at me and his eyes widen and his lips parted. I smiled and bit my lower lip trying not to laugh.

I looked at what he was wearing and he was wearing black jeans with black converse and a light grey v-neck t-shirt with his leather jacket I gave back to him and some bracelets and let me tell you. He looked a hella hot.

"Wow. You look....wow" he breathed finally looking at me.

"You don't look bad either" I said holding my hands behind me.

"Well, let's go. The guys are waiting for us" He said finally taking his eyes off me and turning around to walk.

We walked out the dorm room locking it behind us and we walked out to a black mustang.

"You still have this?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"Yup" he said shutting the door and running over to his side of the car.

So many memories

"How far away is the party?" I asked as he pulled out of the campus parking lot.

"15-20 minutes tops" He said.

After that it went into silence.

I looked at him before plugging my phone into the AUX cord. I saw him out of the corner of my eye look at me and smirk. I went through my phone landing on 'Bad Chick' By Somo.

"Really? Out of every song on that phone you choose Somo?" He asked chuckling.

"Yup" I smiled.

He laughed and we listened to it