Chapter 24- "Is this what it's like to have amnesia?"

I got checked out a day later. Jayden stayed with me the whole time, even sneaking back in when visiting hours were over with.

He talked about stories not stop, informing me that he had a gang and that we were all close friends. They actually all came in to see me. Both gangs, I could tell by Jayden's gang that they all were a little upset that I didn't remember them but remembered Josh's.

Venessa got checked out the same day, she has a few scratches and bruises but she came out completely fine. Dad and Josh were fine too, surprisingly they only had what Venessa did so they only got checked out and they were good to go. I guess because Venessa was younger she had to stay in the hospital.

I got it worse and I guess that's because the car went straight into my door.

As of now, it was just Abby and I. I wanted to be alone after seeing everyone, don't get me wrong, I love them, but I felt overwhelmed.

Abby was talking to me about what we've done and I just couldn't listen. I was tired of all the talking. I was great full that everyone was filling me in but I was tired of listening. I wanted to start new memories, not go over the old ones. Jayden told me pretty much everything so I think I was good on the fillers.

"Are you even listening?" Abby's laugh cut me out of my thoughts.

"Is this what it's like to have amnesia?" I asked her, getting out of my bed and walking over to the balcony doors.

I walked outside and looked over at Jayden's house. He's been gone for 3 hours and I miss him.

Abby came up beside me and leaned against the railing with me.

"I know it sucks,  but you'll get your memories back." She said quietly.

"I know. I just wish I didn't lose them in the first place." I sighed.

"Life sucks." She said.

"Surely does" I mumbled back.

We sat in a comfortable silence. There was nothing left to say.

"Dinner is ready girls." We both looked back to see my dad standing at my bedroom door, he looked over at me and gave me a soft smile, which I returned slightly.

We all walked down the stairs to the kitchen. It smelt so good through out the house. When we walked into the kitchen Josh and Venessa were already in there getting their plates ready. There was steak and steamed broccoli along with some asparagus.

"Smells really good dad." I smiled over at him.

"Josh cooked the steaks and I did the rest, last time I tried cooking steaks I burned them." We all chuckled.

We all sat down and started eating. The food was really good, steak was my favorite thing to eat. We all talked about each others day, laughing when Josh started choking on his steak because he was laughing so hard. I smiled around the table and saw Abby blushing, looking at my brother I saw he was talking to my dad but with a slight smirk.

Do I sense a relationship blooming in the near future?

We all heard the door slam and everyone went quiet, Dad and Josh immediately grabbed their steak knife. We all turned around as a stressed Jayden walked through the kitchen, he paused mid way of running his fingers through his hair when he saw My Dad and brother.

"Was I about to be stabbed?" He asked.

"Yes." Josh and My Dad said causing us girls to lightly giggle.

Jayden chuckled lightly then looked over at me, a smile taking over his handsome face. I quickly got up and hugged him tightly. He laughed and hugged me back, kissing my forehead in the process.

"Hi, baby." He whispered in my ear, I shivered slightly.

"Hi" I whispered back.

"Do you want some steak?" I heard My Dad asked, Jayden and I pulled away.

"Yeah sure." Jayden smiled and we went back to the table. Abby moved so she was at the other end of the table and Jayden sat down to my right.

"Did you figure everything out?" Josh asked.

"Figure what out?" I butted in.

"We're trying to get to my Father." Jayden said.

"The one who did this?" I asked.

"Yes. I've gotta figure out the right moves
to make. Calculate everything right." He said. "We're trying to get everything right so we can end this all."

I nodded my head, we all continued to eat and soon enough Abby and I were washing the dishes while Venessa went to bed and the three men went to My Dads office to talk about more gang related stuff.

"Are you ready for this to end?" Abby asked putting away the dry dishes.

"Yah. I mean he made me forget the most important memories. He could have killed us all. I wish Jayden just does it soon." I wiped my hands off and helped her.

"Me too." She said.

That was the end of the conversation, the guys came out and Abby said she was gonna go home. Josh and Dad went to the living room and started watching tv.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Jayden asked kissing my forehead once he walked in.

"Yes. I'm so tired." I said yawning.

"Come on then, baby." He said taking me by the hand.

We both said goodnight to My Dad and Josh. We walked up to my room and as soon as we did I took my pants off.

"Oh? Is that the move?" Jayden asked, chuckling.

"I don't want pants on." I said. "I want your shirt." I went up to him and he just smirked down at me.

"Ask nicely, baby. Maybe I'll give it to you then." He said, resting his hands on my waist.

"Can I please have it?" I said bluntly, tugging on it.

"Kiss me first."

"Jaydennn," I dragged out. "Pleaseee."

"I just want a kiss, baby." I could tell by his smirk that the kiss wouldn't just be a kiss.

I quickly went up on my tippy toes and kissed his lips with a peck.

"No can I have it?" I smiled slightly.

He rolled his eyes, wrapped his arms around my body pulling me close to him, and kissed me softly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His hands trailed down to my butt and squeezed gently causing me to sigh.

"Now you can have it." Jayden said once he pulled away.

I quickly pulled his shirt off him and turned away. I took my shirt off and put his on. When I turned back around towards him he was taking his shoes and jeans off. I threw my shirt at his head and his head snapped up to me.

Without any time to react, he ran towards me, threw me over his shoulder and laid me on my bed, hovering over me with a smirk.

I huffed out a breath and smiled up at him. He leaned down and started kissing my neck softly, a moaned slipped out of my mouth and I turned my head more to give him access.

"You're stunning in my shirts." He whispered in my ear.

"I really do like them." I smiled and he laughed.

"Let's go to bed, baby. We have to head back to campus in the morning." He got up, wrapping his arm around me, I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

How he managed to pull the covers back and hold me up was beyond me, but soon we were both snuggled up in bed.

"I love you." He said, taking my hand in his and kissing my knuckles.

I cuddled up to him more, my left leg was over his and my head on his chest and my arm wrapped tightly around his torso.

"and I love you." I yawned.

Jayden heartbeat soon helped me fall asleep.