chapter 3: aphmau in dis-dress

Zane's pov

I can barely stand some of these people as it is,but now i'm stuck in a giant vault with them.On the bight-side, only me, aphmau, my brothers, and Lucinda  are the only ones in here that are awake.

Aph-so to recap, we were ambushed by a superhuman dochebag who popped a cap in everyone and flipped Aaron out my front window, all while Lucinda teleports Travis ,who has a twisted leg, to my mom's house to save us. Am i forgetting anything?

Garroth- umm. I don't think so

Aph- good

Just then the door opened up and Xaviar was on the other side of the thin layer of glass he put up to keep us in.

X- how are my little prisoners? are you liking the room i gave you?

Aph- yeah we need some food

Z- maybe some water

L- And it's a bit cold in here

Vlayd- My back hurts from sleeping on money bags

G- and maybe the fact that YOU ARE KEEPING US HOSTAGE IN A BANK VAULT!!!

Aph- other than that everything is just fine.

X- don't worry I just wanted to Invite you to my birthday party....

G- oh yay I love birthdays

X-..... As the staff

All- WHAT!!!???

X- What you thought I would let the people who almost ruined my life be GUESTS at my party

Aph- what does that mean?

X- doesn't matter. now, we got your best outfits from your houses...

Z- what up a moment. what do you mean by  "we"?

X- oh did you not know? I am the mob boss of the local mafia!!!!

Everyone- WHAT!!!!!!!????? ( it was so loud that it woke everyone else up)

X- oh yes. I am the last man you wanna fuck with, and you fucked with me 

Katelyn(who was waking up when xaviar walked in)-ok so what did we do to you

X- well when your friend travis came into that restaurant like a crazy person and collapsed the ceiling,who do you think was having dinner with their mom, and also guess who's mom died from a heart attack after the rubble barely missed her!!!

 G- well we paid too

X- you lost money!!!! I lost my mother!!!!! I would of forgiven you if you would have shown some concern!!!! But noooo! YOU HAD TO MAKE CLEAR OF THE DAMN FACT THAT YOUR TWO FREINDS OVER THERE (points to aphmau and katelyn) ALMOST KISSED TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP WITH YOUR MOM!!!! TELL ME WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!  a heart-broken mom? OR A HEART-STOPPED MOM!!!???

G,Z,V- WELL WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY TOLD YOUR MOM THAT HER SON AND A CHILDHOOD FRIEND ARE DATING!!??

X- I WOULD TELL HER RIGHT AWAY THAT YOU LIED!!!! 

at this point Aaron had woken up too

Aaron-grrr I'M GONNA KILL YOU

X- Bring it on!!

Aaron charged at the glass and punched it.he then flew back

X-HA HA HA HA! you cant break through that glass!!! It's been dipped in molten diamond!!!

A- Zane,Garroth, Vlayd, mind giving me a hand?

Z,G,V- RIGHT

and together me, Aaron, and my brothers punched the glass

X- just give up!!! It's hopele...

He had stopped because our punch had cracked the glass.We punched again, and a hole had appeared in the clear surface.

X- AHHHH!!!!

We would have done it again but our knuckles were bleeding.

X- whew.. for a second there i thought i was in troub....

He stopped again because the glass had shattered completely after aphmau tossed a money bag full of coins at it.

X- AHHHHHHHHH!!! RETREAT!! RETREAT!!! 

He then quickly slammed the door and locked us in again.

Aph- on the bright-side at least we are this much closer to escaping

G- yeah. I just hope someone is coming to save us...