CHAPTER 5: ROBO- RO'MEAVE RUMBLE

YOUR POV

I fell and the robots flew down after me.

MZ- [ YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE]

I jerked my head forward to go into a continuous forward spin, witch i used the momentum from to guide myself onto Metal Vlayd.

MV- [ GET OFF OF ME YOU PEST!!!]

I covered his eyes and took of his scarf, took the metal bars that were falling after Xavair dropped them out of the helicopter, and made them into a make-shift set of nunchucks. I then drove one end through the head of Metal Vlayd.

MV- [ DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!}

I then leapt from the falling robot to Metal Garroth, and repeated the process of driving the the bar through his head

MG- [ TELL MY MOTHERBOARD I LOVE HER!!!]

I was about jump to Metal Zane, but he was not there. So I started to spin my nunchucks as fast as i could.I saw a bridge below and noticed the support cables of the bridge. I held on tight to one of the metal bars,threw the other one over the wire, and zip-lined my way to safety.

you- I wonder where the last one went?

I then ducked for cover as a missile flew right above my head.

MZ- [ PREPARE FOR OBLIVION HUMAN!!!]

He launched a pair of missiles at me. But as one of the missiles blew up, the other one just landed on the ground. I picked it up and ran at the metal monster and yelled the most ancient and epic battle cry in history.

you- Y.O.L.O!!!!!

I shoved the rocket into his chest, kicked him back, took out the pistol I took from Henry, and shot the missile.

MZ- [ oh shit...]

And he blew up. After the dust settled I could see the helicopter overhead, flying away.

you- your not getting away that easily!

( this is x here and I just wanted to say that updates will be slowed down due to school and chores. But don't worry, the finale is coming soon, and you won't want to miss it.)