No One Will Hurt You (Highschool + Garmau)

~Aphmau's POV~

"Bye Aphmau!" My 'not alone buddy' Travis screamed as I started home. It was Friday afternoon and I was walking home from school. I was exited to get home because Garroth and Laurence had asked if I wanted to go to to get ice cream before I left school.

.......
" Hey Aphmau, me and Laurence are going to get some ice cream after school. We were wondering if you.. Um.. Wanted to join us."

"R-really! I w-would love too!" I stuttered.

"Alright! I'll pick you up at six!"

........

I had to get home so I could get ready to go. I started running to get home faster. I stopped to catch my breath, not realizing that I was on RiverOak Lane. This is the bad side of town. Where there are drug dealers and gangs. I was pretty scared, but I was out of breath so I couldn't run.

While walking I heard someone catcall me. I ignored it and walked a little faster.

"Hey! Come here! Didn't you here me, freshman?" I turned around to see who was so rudely addressing me. When I saw who, my blood ran cold. It was Gene, but without his gang of Shadow Knights. " Come here baby. Why don't you hang with me."

"I-I'm um sorry b-but I have to get home." I stuttered. Laurence said this guy was trouble, so I'm staying as far away as possible. Honestly I'm terrified right now.

"Aww you're too cute. Come on, I'm sure you can spare a minute or two." He then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the wall of the abandoned building where he usually hangs out. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. He forcefully pinned me against the brick wall.

"L-let me go." I stated trying not to sound scared. Even though I was terrified.

"Aww. Now why would I want to do that?" I panicked and used my martial art skills to kick. My attempt was however in vain because he somehow blocked it and still kept me pinned to the wall. "Feisty eh, I like it."

He suddenly got close to my face. So close that I could feel his breath on my face. The foul smell of ale and cigarettes wafted over me. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but it was no use. He was too strong. He got even closer until our lips were inches apart. Tears fell down my cheeks as I tried to inch away from him. I couldn't.

I guess I gave up. I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact. Suddenly the weight was lifted from my wrists and I fell down. I looked up and I saw Garroth beating up Gene. I put my head between my legs. I stayed like that until I heard a voice.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" I looked up and saw Garroth with his hand out. I very shakily grabbed it and he pulled me up. "Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? Let me see your wrists." I held out my arms to show him that I was okay.

"Thank Irene!" He then pulled me into his embrace. It wasn't forceful like Gene. It was firm yet gentle. He held me protectively like he didn't want anyone to hurt me again. I was suddenly lifted of my feet.

"G-Garroth, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna carry you home"

"Aww man! So no ice cream?"

"Alright we can go get some, but afterward I'm walking you home." He continued to carry me until we reached the ice cream place.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Anyway ✌🏻️Peace Out✌🏻️