Cry Baby (High School)

Warning: this story will discuss depression, self harm, and bullying. If you can't handle that discussion matter I would suggest you skip this one shot. Thank you:)

~Aphmau's POV~

I sulked as I crossed the hallway. I scurried to my locker and tried to quickly open it. I was stopped by a shove. I fell down. Luckily I didn't have any books in hand. I looked up to see Ivy and her clique. Michi and Lillian.

They pulled me up and pushed me into the locker. I tried to hold in my tears. They kept beating me. The girls started to laugh at my pain. They threw me on the ground and kicked me until I could barely breathe. I started to whimper.

"Aww... Are you gonna cry?" Ivy said.

"She's a cry baby!" Lillian chuckled.

" Cry Baby! Cry Baby!" They all chanted. It went on and on until the bell rang, indicating that it was time to go home.

"Bye Cry Baby!" I Ivy taunted. I could hear her stilettos click-clacking on the school's tile floors As they strutted off. I could still hear their mocks. Cry Baby.....

I winced as I tried to get up. Guess Ivy's stilettos came in handy for her. I finally managed to get up and lean against the lockers. I picked up my purple floral print Vera Bradley backpack. I'm glad that we didn't have any homework or else I wouldn't be able to carry my backpack.

I guess I was pretty easy to pick on. I was thin and weak from not eating enough. Mostly because Ivy would steal or spill my lunch. I was really quiet and strange. I guess Ivy gets away with it because I have no friends.

I quietly limped home. I'm glad I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, or my mom would see the bruises.... And the cuts....

I walked into my house and tried to walk upstairs as quickly as I could, but the limp was holding me back. My mom caught me going up the stairs.

"Hey sweeti-.. OH MY IRENE YOU'RE LIMPING! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I faked a smile so she wouldn't worry.

"Oh.. Just a little accident in PE. Don't worry."

"If you say so.." I limped to my room and sat down on my queen sized bed. I pulled down my sweatshirt sleeve and looked at the scars along my arm. I quickly pulled it up.

I got a notification on my phone. That's weird. Who would text me. I glanced at my found and found that it was an announcement from the school website.

To all Pheonix  Drop High students, We will be having a talent show on April 9th in the school auditorium at 6:00 pm. Have fun!

That actually sounds fun. I stood up and limped over to my closet. It's three days until the talent show. That should be enough time. I picked up my acoustic guitar and my old songwriting notebook.

It's time to do this.....

~~~~~

I waited backstage for my turn to perform. I was wearing something nice for my performance. I wore a long sleeve black and white striped shirt and a purple floral skater skirt. It was good to hide my scars. My bruises from the last beating have since healed, so I can walk and the marks are barely visible.