A Million Times Yes (Mystreet+ Aarmau)

~Aphmau's POV~

"Hey Aph."

"Yeah Aaron."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go have dinner tonight for our anniversary?" He asked

"Sure that would be awesome!" Well that was sudden. I guess that sounds like something Aaron would do. Maybe?

Okay let's have a little backstory shall we. Hi I'm Aphmau. Two years ago I lived with my best friends Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. Within that time I fell in love with my neighbor and good friend Aaron. A year after we started dating, I moved in with him.

Sweet story right? Except Aaron has been acting weird lately. I don't know what's up with him. I know! I'll call Zane.
___________________________

Z- Hey! Was up Aph.

A- Zane can I talk to you about something?

Z- S-Sure Aph! Is everything okay?

A- Can I go to your house to talk about it?

Z- Of course! Come right over.

A- Thanks Zane.

___________________________

I told Zane about my problem with Aaron. He just smiled as if he knew something.  " Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sure he is just having an off day." He said with a smile. "Hey, while you're here, wanna have lunch? I made some sandwiches."

"Sure!" I replied. We ate our sandwiches while talking about things like My Little Horsies.

" I think Pinkie Cake is best friends with Moonlight Glamour instead of Color Sprint!" Zane exclaimed.

"What?! That back stabber! Oh. sorry Zane, I have to go and get ready for my date." I said while gathering my shoes and my purse.

" Ok, have a good time!" He screamed as I walked out the door.

When I walked into the house, I saw Aaron was on the couch watching Fulmetal Alchemist. I sat down and joined him.

He didn't say anything. After a second, he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I snuggled into his side and we finished the episode. Afterward I kissed his cheek and stood up.

" I'm gonna go get ready."

"K babe"

I went up stairs and got in the shower. After I was done, I turned the shower handle to turn of the shower. I grabbed a purple towel and wrapped it around me.

After drying off and moisturizing, I put on my flower print robe. I walked into my closet and looked through all of my dresses.

I found a flower print dress and paired it with some white flats. I put on my clothes. Afterward I went into the bathroom and curled my hair. Then I grabbed my makeup bag. Since my skin is pretty clear, I didn't bother with foundation. However I did apply some eyeshadow, mascara, and some coral pink lipstick.

 However I did apply some eyeshadow, mascara, and some coral pink lipstick

(Without the hat)

I double checked in the mirror and walked downstairs. When I walked into the living room I saw Aaron looking h-h-hot. I felt my face heat up when I saw him. He was wearing a pink button up shirt that was buttoned only half way up! He was wearing distressed jeans and black converse to match. He walked up to me, grabbed my hand, and grinned. Irene, he is so cute!

" Are you ready m'lady?" He joked. I giggled and nodded. He took me to his car. I rode shotgun while he drove.

We pulled up to Olive Garden and went inside. I ordered spaghetti and Aaron ordered the same.

After eating I thought we were gonna go home, but to my surprise he parked his car at the park.

" Let's go for a walk." Aaron exclaimed

The walk was nice. We talked about things then this question came up.

"What's that, over there!" He screamed " run after it!" I ran over to the direction he was pointing to. It was a secluded area that was filled with flowers. I looked around. I finally turned to face Arron. He held both of my hands.

"Aphmau, we've been together for 3 years. I love you so much that I can't express it. You have brought me out of my shell and cared for me. Not for my looks, but for me. So Aphmau..." He got down on one knee. " Will you marry me?"

I was at a loss of words. Tears sprung in my eyes. Through all of the sobbing I croaked out a very small "Yes!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me back. "A million times yes....."