Thinking out loud

Ship: Simon x whoever you want because I don't know what ship she wanted.
Song: Thinking out loud
Request: jazzlord15
Extra: I'll be using they/them pronouns since the person you imagine it as could be female,male or nonbinary

Simons POV
They were everything to me. I love them and they love me. I was worried at first that they only said yes to dating me because they felt bad. Boy was I wrong." Simon, when I'm old and I can't move as fast or I can't dance with you the way I do with you now, will you still love me" they spoke as they cuddled into my chest." Of course, I'll love you for eternity babe" I mumbled as ran my fingers through their hair. They smiled and let out a slight laugh which made my heart almost stop." I swear you give me a reason to fall in love with you every day" I say and they get up and grab a pillow. Whack they hit me right in the face with the pillow." Your soul will never grow old, you'll have a soul of a five year old for all eternity" I say and get up. They laugh and hit me in the face again. I grab my phone and turn on thinking out loud. I grab their hand pull them into my chest. We start to dance and they say " if my heart were to stop right now and I'd die right now I'd die happy". I laugh, they never say stuff like that to me. Not that they aren't romantic they are but they get really awkward when they try to be romantic. It's cute." Sorry I was just thinking out loud" they mumble into my chest and relax their head on my chest right where my heart was." This is how I asked you out remember? I took your hand and started dancing with you this very spot and said I love you" I say and kiss them on there forehead." You could say we fell in love right where we are" they say and close their eyes.
I'm thinking out loud.

Comment down below what ship you imagined. Even if it was yourself x Simon