Two

Previously on 'I Never Loved You'

"Hey." Isiah said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. Hi" I said flirtatiously. Not really knowing what I was doing much less where this was going.

"You wanna get out of here? My place is pretty empty right now." He said giving me a seductive smile.

I suddenly didn't know what I had gotten myself into. Could I do this? Would I go home with him? What would we do? And then something clicked and told Isiah my answer..

Two; warning smut

"Sure" I answered tried my best not to let him hear the crack in my voice. He just smiled as we both started walking.

As we walked the silence got uncomfortable, and I kept thinking about what i was going to do. I had talked to Isiah also, we had been friends, hell everyone in the group had been his friend. Isiah had been a good friend to Lukas and I wondered if what we were about to do could keep this from him.

Would Isiah tell him? Did I even care? I knew the answer to that. I knew the answer the second I accepted to go home with him. Luckily no one was with us, normally Kayla walks out to get her car with me.

"I really like that uniform on you" Isiah purred, making me look at him.

"I'm sure the uniform would look nice other places" I replied confidently. Deciding not to think about Lukas anymore and instead enjoy whatever I had already agreed to.

As we got to my car I jumped into the drivers seat. He went to get his car and told me to follow him. I was surprised that this bad boy didn't have a motorcycle or some expensive ride. Instead his car was a light blue bug that was beat up pretty bad and had definitely gotten into some accidents.

He started to drive away with me hot on his heels. This boy drove fast, at least 15 miles over the speed limit. We got to his house in record time. He pulled into the driveway whereas I parked a couple houses down.

I found it easy to be back in my old hookup ways. Parking houses down. Climbing down Windows. Leaving little notes with whatever fake name I had used for the night. Isiah seemed to think the entire situation was normal as he leaned against his car waiting for me to walk up.

"Let's go inside and get comfortable"
Isiah said. He seemed pretty confident that he was gonna get what he wants. Who was I not to give it to him?

As I walked up to the house I admired it. It looked like it was a regular two story house with a nice grass front yard and garage. As we walked up to the house I saw just how big it was. The living room a little big, bigger than half the cafeteria and it was painted a tan color.

He lead me down some stairs and I saw what looked like a T.V. room. It had one couch and two individual chairs the all focused on the T.V., at the center of the room. I sat on the couch and looked up at him surprised he wasn't sitting next to me, but instead standing above me, it looked like he was talking.

"What?" I asked still mesmerized that this was his house. I assumed he lived a little run down abandoned apartment away from home. He chuckled assuming why I was so confused.

"I asked if you wanted anything to drink. I know how cheering can get tiering and I thought you would be thirsty." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Su-sure" God I sounded like Brianna. What was wrong with me.

"Suit yourself." He said walking out of the room to go get himself something to drink.

As he left i let out a breath. God I was really gonna do this. He came back in with two waters and put one down in front of me. I knew I would be needing it later and gave him a thanks before engrossing myself in whatever dumb movie was out on. He was constantly looking at me.