three

Previously on 'I Never Loved You'

I got to my car and honestly, besides calling the wrong name, that was one of the best sex experience I had. As I drove away I felt way more free and liberated.

Maybe I can make this a regular occurrence. I'm sure Isiah wouldn't mind and as long as no one else found out then this would be a good rest of the year...

I was wrong.

Three: *Abby P.O.V.* -Monday morning

School had passed in a blur today. Waking up late didn't help me in the fashion department. I mean I knew I looked good and didn't need make-up like some of my other friends but i like to do my hair every once in a while. That day wasn't today. As I ran into school I saw that Sarah was right in front of me.

Her relationship with Lukas was at a rough patch. I could tell Rebecca was pissed seeing as Lukas had told her some problems of there's, with Sarah pressuring him to have sex and Isiah had been teasing him. I just hope my friend can work it out. I know she's a good person and would never do anything to hurt him. I just have to convince Rebecca and Logan.

I could tell Lukas had some issues of his own going on and it was putting a lot of pressure on Sarah. She would often call me crying about how she didn't know what to do and that this was all new to her, having a boyfriend. She pit so much pressure on herself.

As we walked over to our friends I couldn't help but wish I had a boyfriend. I had been talking to some guy named Zan the past month, but something was missing and whenever I talked to him it seemed like I carried the entire conversation. I had even thought he only wanted me for my body, but he had never pressures me and was a nice guy.

My friends all had someone. Rebecca had Logan, he wouldn't tie himself down to just one girl but everyone knew they were practically dating. Them there was Kayla and no one dared touch her Diego. She may be ditsy and blunt but that didn't stop her from getting straight A's and keeping up with everyone's gossip.
Even Sarah had Lukas, even if they were going through a rough patch. I knew they loved each other.

As I walked over i saw Zan sitting awkwardly off the the side. He looked up as I walked over to him and his face lit up with a smile.

"Hey" I said not really knowing what else to say. As I pulled him to go sit over by my friends.

Although he was a football player, Zan, didn't really interact with anyone in my group and mostly spent the time watching me, as I snapped at Kayla for running her mouth. Again. God why were we even friends with this girl. Oh that's right because Queen Bee herself was. And whatever she says... Goes.

As the bell rang I was gonna go to class when a tug pushed me back next to Zan. He looked up at me with sparkles in his eyes and a goofy grin on his face.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked his face suddenly turning serious.

Oh my god did her really just ask me out. What do I do I don't want to lead him on that would be wrong. But can I ditch him before I even give him a chance?

" Sure how about Wednesday? "

His face brightened up "I will pick you up at 6" he said before walking off to class. As I was left stupidly staring as he left. I was in trouble.

Classes passed quickly and soon lunch arrived. Unfortunately I had a test that I needed to retake. I felt bad ditching Sarah. I knew Lukas would want to talk to her and she needs my support. I just hope Rebecca doesn't do anything. God she can be such a bitch. And then there Kayla who will want to know what's going on.

The rest of my classes passed quickly and as I was walking home, my parents didn't think I was responsible enough for a car, I got a text from Rebecca