four

Previously on 'I never loved you'

Suddenly I got angry. Who does she think she is! How dare she do this to Lukas. Who was so sweet and even wanted to work out there problems!

"ABBY" Isiah yelled threw the phone. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. I hung up on him and went to my contacts.

Angrily I called the one person who would get me some answers.

Four: *Rebecca's P.O.V.*- Monday morning

As I woke up bright and early I admired my complexion in the mirror. I had always been beautiful without even trying and it was easily me who sat on top of the throne. I didn't take shit from people. At least not anymore. I refused to be used and instead used my tough exterior to run the school.

As I put on my makeup, I wondered what I would wear. I needed to look good today. I had planned to ask Logan out with us after school. It had all been Kayla's idea, she can be smart when she wants to be, all I have to do is ask him to hang out with us after school. He didn't have to know it was actually a group date. So as I picked put a nice causal dress that helped extenuate my curves and a laced push up bra. He wouldn't know what hit him.

Kayla had been my friend since the second grade when I had first decided she was worthy enough to be my friend because she stood out with her bright red hair. Thankfully she also turned out to be very loyal and smart when it came to things like this.

I got to school bright and early to see Kayla already there with Diego. They were both talking, oblivious to the world around them. As I walked up Kayla stopped talking and smiled at me.

"Hey Rebecca" she chirped. She looked cute today in a yellow dress that went with her red hair. Then again it seemed like everything went with her hair.

"Kayla... Have you heard anything else on Sarah?" I questioned.

No one really knew this about Kayla, but she knew all the gossip. She didn't spread it, she just knew it. Only telling you if you asked her. Of maybe it was just me, she was unbelievably loyal.

Sarah had always been annoying. But in the eighth grade when Mercy, our fourth addition, moved I knew I needed another girl for flyer. It also just happened to be the same year Sarah got boobs. Making her fit the requirements for cheer and our crowd. I had been a little sceptical to introduce her to Lukas seeing as she wasn't exactly girlfriend material, but he had has a crush on her since grade school and begged me to introduce them. They soon started dating and I thought everything would be fine.

That was until a month ago when she started complaining for sex. God, she was gonna pay. I would walk up to her today and let her know that she's just some bitch that can be replaced. I didn't need her fucking up Lukas's life. Not after that bitch Brittany.

"Well..." Kayla said and then hesitated. "Lukas was trying to talk to her on Friday but she refused to talk to him. He's really upset. He just wants to talk to her. He's getting worse Rebecca." She said, sadness filling her voice before she looked over at Diego, love filling her eves. His look mirrored her with even more intensity. God they were so cute.

"I guess I will have to talk to her," I snapped. It came natural to me now. No longer having to try as hard to fake it.

"Talk to who?" Asked Isiah as he walked over to sit next to Diego. Isiah had been the bad boy of the school sleeping with girls, breaking hearts, but mostly he liked to play games.

"Well it seems like Sarah has been a bad little princess all alone up her tower," I sneered. Everyone seemed to like Sarah but that was because they didn't know her. She was very good at hiding her sexual activity and bitchy ways with a nice smooth layer of fake that she applied every morning along with her foundation.