.4

DANI POV:

"Food. I want food. Food. Food. Food. Food is love food is life. When are we getting food?" I asked.

Can u tell I'm hungry? And that I love food a lot. We have been at the carnival for about 2 hours now and we haven't gotten a funnel cake yet. How is that even possible? I need to eat soon and a funnel cake is what I want. When I'm hungry I have three moods;

1) tired
2)bitchy
3) hyper.

Can u tell which one I am now? Cause I feel like people can tell.
Whoops.

"Dani calm now we will get you food soon" Mario said rolling His eyes.

"Well damn, If u want to be sassy you can go drive away in your Mario cart" I retorted a smirk plastered on my face.

'Ohhhh' and 'roasted' could be heard coming from the rest of the crew. When I say 'the rest of the crew' we are talking about everyone. which includes

me(dani)

emily

vaeh

liv

hunter + brandon

mario + cat

jaxson

weston

and blake.

i think we are squad goals but no one else agrees with me. Which is usual.

What do you even do at a carnival? We have just been walking around playing games here and then and that's it. We all started walking towards the Ferris wheel. I hope we aren't going on that. I hate heights so much. I can go onto my roof at home and sit up there with one of my brothers but that's so much different then sitting in a swinging chair forever away from the ground.

"Ok so who's sitting with who" Jax asked as we got closer to the Ferris wheel. So I'm guessing that means we are actually riding that thing.

"Weston and Emily are definitely sitting together and so are Blake and Dani. So that means I will sit with Vaeh. And then the rest of you can figure out what u guys are doing." Hunter directed.

I start internally freaking. Like bad. And with my butt vibrating its not helping. Wait what? Oh yaaa, I put my phone in my back pocket. I forgot about That. Wow I'm stupid. I pulled out my phone to see a text message from Blake.

My fav texan💓: are you ok?

I look up finding him in our circle of friends. When he saw me I gave him a weak smile. He walked over to Brandon and whispered something in his ear. Brando look over at me then back at Blake nodding.

"Hey guys lets go already" Brandon said while waving everyone over to the ride.

Blake stayed when he was and I walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" You could see concern written on his face.

"nothing." I shuttered. I hate being scared of things. Absolutely hate it. I feel so weak when I'm afraid.

"You sure?" He said not believing the lie I just horribly told.

I just nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. The moment our lips connected we heard a camera click. We pulled apart and looked around us. No one was there. That's weird. I decide not to worry about it.

"Race you back to the group!" I state already sprinting off towards our friends.

Blake caught up with me quicker than I expected. He smirked at me. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. Everyone was getting on the ride seat by seat. Mario and Cat just got on. It was our turn next. I grab Blake's arm and hand and held it tightly not wanted to let go.

"Babe it's just a ride you'll be fine" Blake whispers after realized why I was scared.

We climbed on the ride and oh my gosh was it scary. I had my eyes closed leaning my head onto blake shoulder. Both of our phone start going off like crazy and we can hear cat and Mario scream loud enough for everyone to here, "Check the group chat".

Blake took his phone out of his pocket. I slightly turned my head so I could see his screen. He clicked on a picture that Mario has sent. If you look closely at it. You can see Hunter and vaeh kissing in the back round of marios' selfie. All the boys stared yelling inappropriate comments but what's new?

Wait a minute, Hunter is my brother... And vaeh Is one of my best friends... I don't think this is going to end well. Please don't let there be drama. Please don't let there be drama.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to look at Blake who was sitting there laughing at me.

"For your information I was silently praying in my head"

"Why did you need to do that?" He asked still laughing.

"Because that's my bestfriend and my twin brother who were kissing just a minute ago."

"Alright so what was the prayer cause we need to say that a lot more if we don't want anything to happen"

"Exactly my thoughts Blake, exactly my thoughts." I said finally laughing along with him.

With everything that was happening, the ride went by quicker than I thought it would. And thank god. We finally got food after the ride. Yup! The funnel cakes are defiantly still my favorite part about a carnival.

It was getting late so we decided to go home. I don't remember what happened after we finished got in the car to come home though. I think I feel asleep on someone's shoulder before we reached home. The next thing I know is that I'm being woken up by blake's phone going off next to me while I'm in bed. I roll over and gently shake him.

"Babe. Wake up."

"Mmh"

"Blake, your phone keeps going off and it won't stop."

He rolled over so he was facing me, leaned over me and picked up his phone. The longer he looked through his phone, the more surprised and almost a scared and disappointed look grew on his face. He shut off his phone after only after only a minute or so. He quickly got out of bed and started pacing back and forth from the door to the bed.

"Hey what's wrong?"

He didn't answer. He just kept running his figures through his hair. I got out of bed and stood next to him. While putting my hands on his solders to stop him from pacing I said,

"Blake. Tell me what's wrong"

He looked like he was about to cry for a moment.

"Dani, I'm so sorry."

-------------------------------------------

1100 words📜😱

Longer update hope you enjoy😋