The plots of all the (windows) Touhou games

EoSD (Embodiement of Scarlet Devil)- Remilia Scarlet covers the sky in a scarlet mist so she can go outside.

PCB (Perfect Cherry Blossom)- Yuyuko Saigyouji takes away spring... So she can see what's under her tree.

IN (Inperishable Night)- Eirin Yagokoro tries to seal the earth away from the moon so they won't take her and Kaguya Houraisan away.

PoFV (Phantasmagoria of Flower View)- The flowers are blooming oddly because ghosts... And because Komachi likes to slack off.

MoF(Mountain of Faith)- Kanako Yasaka tries to spread her faith to all of Gensokyo, but accidentally almost dooms it instead.

SA (Subterranean Animism)- Okuu tries to rule the world.... And then turn it into a blazing furnace.

UFO (Undefined Fantastic Object)- THEY WERE JUST TRYING TO UNSEAL THEIR FRIEND.

TD (Ten Desires)- The divine spirits are going to see Miko get resurrected.

DDC (Double Dealing Character)- Marisa, Reimu, and Sakuya,s items start acting weirdly.... 

LoLK- Junko has a grudge on the lunarians so she tries to invade the lunar capital to calm her rage which causes the lunarians to try and colonize Gensokyo.

One of things is not like the others... Guess which one.

(it's not UFO by the way)