The 6th grade

This year started out ok I got a boyfriend we dated for 4 months we broke up in December my friends thought I was gonna cry but I'm stronger then that I dont need a guy to make me feel special I just need myself. Alexis,Malaia, and me got in a fight we said some horrible things to each other I was crushed that they said them thing and I said them back. I thought we where better then that that that would never happen to us but it turned out I was wrong. Alexis ended up leaving and Malaia and me became best friends again she was their when I needed her and I was their when she needed me. We went through drama with friends,teachers and more importantly each other. But we realized we needed each because no one else understood us only we stood each other. I'm the crazy,weird,mean friend. Malaias the type of friend you can count on being their 24/7 no matter what's going on between y'all she lik me except she won't say mean things to people because she knows it'll hurt them. Me I honestly don't care because I only tell facts and how I see it and if you can't handle it then you can go fuck yourself for all I care. I'm the type of friend that protects her best friend if you hurt them I hurt you.