Just dont get it?

I was dating this guy named Kristian and we dated for 21 days. I really liked him I got this funny felling whenever I thought,talked about him. My friend Savannah told me that he grabs her butt and is always flirting with her I didn't wanna get hurt again and I told him that when we started to date but he did end hurting me. The day I broke up with him he ran out of the cafeteria pissed he was acting lik he was the only one hurting but I got over him. I asked him out sgian and he said no so I just decided to let it go maybe it'd for the best. Then some weeks later my bf Justice said I should try again so I did and he said yes. The first day we restarted going put was good he was flirting with me the whole day but at the end of the day this girl star that I'm cool with told my best friend Justice that he was in gym starting at this girl Elizabeth chest and she went and asked him wht he was thinking and he said about touching Elizabeth boobs. Later on when they called us I was looking for him so I could talk to him but instead I found Rebecca and Savannah and they said that Kristian is breaking up with me. So later on I texted him and never got a response so I said to myself hm ig its tru then. When I got to school I went and asked if he got my txt and he said yes and he seemed pissed and I asked him if he was ok he said idw talk about it. Later in the day I found out he liked Rebecca so I broke up with him. I did bc I don't trust him and I was scarf he would flirt with her behind my back and I would b out here looking lik a idiot while everyone else knew and didn't tell me. So when I broke up with him he said rght b4 I could get the words out he has the nerves to say can't I just get one day!!!. And it pissed me tf off ain't nobody gon talk to me so I just ended it and he said ok.