A New School and New People!

Let's start with this, POV means point of view, the writing in italics are thoughts or specifically pronounced words, the writing in bold means that I'm emphasizing something, and bold/italic is me talking to you directly, got it? Okay, let's start the story!

Third Person POV:
Today is the first day of my first year of high school, believe it! I'm heading off right now so if you don't mind I gotta get going, ya know!

Enter the mind of Naruto!

Naruto's POV:
I got up late at the sound of my pet fox, Kuruma, barking at the people tagging the fences. After sitting up I looked around, rubbing my eyes before realizing that I was late for school.

Aw, man, I'm going to get detention if I don't get there on time! I thought.

I got up and changed into my everyday clothes, ate a quick bowl of ramen and raced to school.

Wait a minute, I don't even have a schedule! I realized after walking through the gates.

I rushed to the office and grabbed a schedule, making note of which class I was in before dashing towards that room.

It was pretty quiet for it being the first day and all, I mean the teacher should be explaining the rules, right? I sighed and walked in.

"Have a seat, Mr. Uzumaki, you're late." The teacher said in an annoyed tone.

Everyone started to laugh a bit until the teacher put her name on the board.

"My name is Tsunade, but you will refer to me as Ms. Tsunade, you got that?" She asked.

Everyone replied with a, "Hello Ms. Tsunade!"

"Now, I will ask each of your names. Only say your first name because I know your last."

She pointed to a lazy looking kid.

"I'm Shikamaru." He sighed before muttering, "This is such a drag..." under his breath.

Ms. Tsunade then pointed to a girl with pink hair and a big forehead.

"My names Sakura." She smiled widely.

She pointed to someone else.

"The name's Kiba, and don't forget Akamaru!" The hooded boy spoke and the dog on his head barked.

"Ino."

"Choji."

"Shino."

"Hinata."

"Neji."

"Rock Lee!"

"Ten Ten."

"Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!" I said when it was my turn, making sure I said my last name too.

Though I listened to all the names, I forgot them quickly.

Just then, a boy in a black, emo looking hoodie walked into the room even later than I was!

"You're late, would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" Ms. Tsunade asked.

"Sasuke." The boy muttered.

Oh yeah, this kid's definitely emo, it's all over him. He's so gothic and creepy, gives me the chills...

He took his seat in the back of the class and payed no attention to the fact that he was being stared down by the whole class because they wanted to see his face.