Really Red

After lunch Jess had to go home. Max and I where walking back to the office from the parking lot. I turned around waving to Jess as she pulled out of the parking lot and on to the road. I turned around and walked right into a lamppost. Bing! Max turned around at me and I put my hand to my forehead my face glowing bright red. He walked over to me laughing, "Smooth Aly," he chuckled, "You OK?" I nodded my head laughing from embarrassment. He pulled me by my collar closer to him putting an arm around my shoulder.
"I fell wicked stupid," I said.
"You even looked it," he chuckled. We walked into the offices. He brought me to my office. I felt my forehead and had a pretty good bump there. I sighed and shook my head. He laughed once again.
"You're a butt," I said.
"Haha want an ice pack?" He asked.
"Umm yes please," I nodded. He walked out. I turned on my computer.

Buzz buzz
Skype call from Sky da kid
X accept O decline

I clicked 'X,' "what ya need?"

"Um Aly we are recording, log on to Garry's mod, we are playing a G-Mod murder," Adam said into the phone. I nodded and logged on. Max walked in with my ice pack.
"Thanks," I said. He nodded and walked out. Adam did his intro when he said our names we all made a freaky noise.
Ross: Gahhhhwaaha
Barney: Yeahhhhhh
Red: Mooooo
You: (insert durpy noise)
Red text flashed on my screen.
'You're the murderer.'
"I'M THE MURDERER!" I exclaimed. With an evil laugh.
"Al you're nots to sayings anythings," Barney laughed. I walked up to someone named hotel.
"Who are you?" Adam asked, "Who's Bob?" I looked at the bottom left, 'that's me I'm Bob' I pulled out the knife with out saying a thing a walked closer to him, "Al please no." I had my character sprint towards him, "aaannd I'm dead." I maniacally laughed.
"Ohs my Irene," Barney said. I ran towards him and stabbed him, "Datura!" Then I found someone.
"Al please," Ross begged, " I don't wanna die I have children!"
"This is what you get," I said, "for eating the last of the Oreos!" I sprinted stabbing him.
~•~•~•~After G-Mod~•~•~•~

*buzz buzz*

Unknown #: Hey Aly
Me: um hi
Me: who is this?
Unknown #: Its Clare! Your friend from highschool
'Clare... doesn't really ring a bell highschool is kinda blurr'
Me: Sorry but you don't come to mind
Unknown #: that's mighty fine
'Did she just say mighty fine?'
Unknown #: It was a long time ago well I'm Claressa White
Me:...
Unknown #: the girl that kicked that guys butt for you when he snapped your heart in two
Me: ...errm sorry
Unknown #: ._. Remember I Hung him by his boxers on the monkey bars
'OMI yes that was halerious!'

I sat crying in the girls locker room cuts on my arms bruises on my heart. Clare walked in comforting me rubbing my back telling me he was douche bag for making me feel that way. I nodded through sobs. She stormed off stomping. Few moments later. I walk off to find her. It was lunch time and they let us go outside that's probably where she was right now. I walked out to see Josh Noler hanging from his plaid boxers on the monkey bars so many kids crowded him laughing. I chuckled face red from crying. Clare walk up to me with a grin. I look at her then back at Josh then back at her and laughed.
Me: OMI yes Clare how could I forget that was the best and worst day of my life
Unknown #: Haha I knew you didn't forget...
Unknown #: Anyway I hear you live in Seattle?
Me: ya
Unknown #: well guess who dose too
Me: George Washington
Unknown #: I swear to Irene, Aly
Me: lol we should totally hang out
Unknown #: Starbucks?
Me: At 11:30 tomorow? I've got lunch break so that sounds great
Unknown #: Sweet ttyl 😘
Me: ttyl 😘
I quickly add Clare to my contacts. I pick up my stuff getting ready to go home. I exit my office someone comes up from behind me and covers my eyes. Its dark. They pull me back into my office and uncover my eyes, 'Max.'
"Hey Aly there is something I've been Meaning to ask you..." He says reaching for his back pocket. Red barges in my office.
"Aly there is this great restaurant that we have to go to NOW!" He exclaimed. I nodded I bit confused. He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.
Max's POV
'OK what the actual Foxglove just happened here?' I thought angrily standing in Aly's office alone because flipping Red had to interrupt. I walk out and Adam comes up and taps me on the shoulder, "I guess you already know but we are going out to eat tonight." I nodded, "Wanna ride since by the looks of it Red stole your ride."
"Yeah thanks," I said following him to the parking lot.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry I haven't been updating Math state tests where this week and I had a lot of stress fro art hw. You guys probably hate me for da red thing. Lol srry thanks for reading Luv u bie 😘😘