Chapter 1 "Sharpen Senses"

If yo homies new to "x readers" here's a tip young fellow......

Y/n: Your name.

L/n: Last name

H/n: Horse name

H/c: Hair color

E/c: Eye color

Etc....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharpen Senses.

The morning of the before the fall of Wall Maria .....

                     "Y/n! Honey! You should get going now" your mother's voice boomed in the house. You were kneeling at the front door with your younger sister. Your hands moved fast, strapping on her leather boots and pulling her coat together.

" Okay mom. We are heading out now! And by the way, where is dad?" You asked your mom from the front door.

You stood up and looked down at your cute little sister who was patiently waiting for you. Your sister was totally different from you. Her physical features looked as if she wasn't part of the family. She had shiny light blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. Her face slightly packed on some shape but was overly innocent.

Her name was Angel L/n.

" He went to a friend's house. Their child is sick. Take good care of your sister and come back right after you get the potatoes." she said from the kitchen. You could visually see your mom pointing her finger at you.

" Okay, see you in a bit." You took your sisters hand into yours and headed out.

It was a warm day, but still chilly enough to wear just enough layers. The sound of grain crunched under you as you walked onto the stone road. The flowers on the side of the road bloomed in sparse patches of grass. The small buds pop out from the dull brown flat stone.

" Y/n. I heard from one of my friends that the Survey Corps were going to be passing through the town today! Can we go see?! " her soft voice calmed the atmosphere.

She looked up to me. Her sparkling eyes twinkled. You couldn't resist.

" Yeah. But first we have to get the potatoes from the nice lady." You replied.

" Yay! We get to go to the nice lady! " she jumped up and down. Your hand flopped as she did.

You smiled at her.

"Come on. We got to hurry if you want to see them!" You excitingly said.

She let go of my hand and happily ran ahead. She turned around and urge me to hurry.
You just smiled.

~~~~~~~~
(Time skip to the store. Aka the nice lady.)

"Here you go Angel and Y/n. " the lady politely said as she handed you a bag of potatoes.

" Thank you very much." You said.

She nodded and smiled at Angel.