Chapter 3 "Fallen Days"

Welcome back my lovely dovey readers .
I grant you the happiness of life.
Omg so cheesy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fallen days.

                Years later.....

         After the fall of wall maria, everything was not the way it used to be. The flowers on side walks no longer bloomed. The town spoke not a sound. It was a ghost town that reek of silence.

You walk through the silent streets that once used to be so lively. Trying to remember all the noise and constant laughter.

Your boots shifted the dust and rubble leaving faint footprints.

Over the sadden years, you forged food from wild plants in the nearby forest and ate left over canned foods from the abandoned store. You built a underground house to keep you safe from the elements.

Your skill of 3dMg maxed. From controlling the grapple to various ways to murder the giants. You learned how to move quickly without gas. You frantically searched for a gas tank from previous soldier bases.

Everyday you think about Angel and your parents. Wondering so effortless if they are doing well.

You have grown into a fine young woman with h/l h/c hair, bright e/c, and a curvy but slim form.

As you continue to walk deeper into town, shadows grew longer in the mid day. 

The sun was high up in the sky. No clouds in sight .

Your silent gait rolled onto the stone pave. 

Every mid day, you would roam the town for any sign of human contact. But each day passes with a shaken head.

You walked passed through many abandoned stores.
One in peculiar caught your interest.

You still remember it like yesterday. The store was still sturdy. Or as it looked it was.

The front of the store reminded you of your first sighting of the fall of wall maria. You still remember where you stood in the street while everyone ran.

Everyone panicking. Everyone crying. Their screams still echo down the street and making their way upward.

The roof collapsed into the front door.
You walked on over to the "nice lady" store.
Your hands firmly griped the heavy plank of wood blocking your way and pushed it to the side. Along with the plank, the remaining support fell to the ground. A cloud of dust filled your eyes and nose.
You quietly coughed.

You ducked under the fallen roof.

The stench was indescribable. It reeked of rotten meats and food. You remembered the counter in which you always bought the potatoes . The shelf's were on the floor collecting the dust from the collapsed roof.

You continued to roam through the store.
You naturally headed to the back room. Wondering what ever happened to the lady.

You lifted the curtain to see no sign of the lady.
A small light in the far right corner shown that she must've escaped.

You were going to look deeper into the back room.

*BOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!*

You jumped. Clenching your chest because you felt like your heart was going to beat out. 

You turned around and ran back out. Your shoes kicking up dust.

You instinctively shot your grapple to the top of a sturdy roof.