Chapter 4 "Him"

Omg so sorry for the hella late update!

I finally have some time to update. Thank goodness.

As always Thank you for the support and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him

                                                                    You felt like a bird in the rain. 

You felt your body getting heavy. As if you were carrying bags rocks on your back.

You flew faster, shaping your body almost parallel with the air. Flashbacks of your blurry childhood together was a candle. The wisp of light just vanished.

" EREN!!" You choked on you words. Tears from your face rained from the sky and planted the cold bloody earth.

You forced your shaky hand to pull the trigger of the 3dMg to change direction. The arrow pierce into the unstable house.

Letting your mind wonder, and your guard down, the grip of the 3dMg broke lose.  You could hear the rubble falling behind you.

" Shit!" you swear under your breath.

You started to panic. Your heart raced in fear because a height you were at, no survival rate. Your finger quickly kept pulling the trigger of the 3dMg but all you heard was a constant clink.

'Click click click'

It was jammed, at the wrong time. Falling down like a rock sinks to the bottom of the lake.  The ground below was getting closer and closer.

Your body tensed up as you prepared to hit the ground. Rubble and the cold stone called your name. 

You closed your eyes shut and the last of your tears squeezed out of your eyes . Your eyebrows furrowed. It was all too fast. Your mind empty, no thoughts could pass, as you hope this wouldn't be the last of you.

 Then the outline of Angel breezed across your mind. You remembered her voice "Yeah! I want to go away from the walls and see the big blue creek and the tall trees!" Her small hands motioned what was larger than her. She was always defining what's in the bigger picture.

 The memory of her smile was replaced by fall of death.

A deep breath you took in. 

'breath'

'ZiPpp!!'

You felt someone hit your side, causing you to knock out of breath. But only to fall even harder and further. You hear your and whoever 3dmg scrap on the stone leaving faint smoke in the air. The presence of a building got closer as you prepared to for collision. Your eyes closed shut to protect your vision. 

Your knees were burning as if a part of you began to enter the depths of hell. The warmth of your blood could be felt smearing onto ground. The taste of iron seeped into your mouth.

Then the person adjust your body as quickly as possible. They tucked head into their chest. A warm sensation engulf your body. A sense of safeness. Their arms wrapped your fragile body as of your were a glass ornament .

' CLASH!! '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your ears rings a repetitive high pitch. You felt extremely light headed. You opened your eyes slowly to adjust with the light. You looked into a rugged ceiling. The sun rays shot in small crevices of the fractured wall. The imperfections of the room shadowed in the dark shade.