Chapter 4 Edited

Chapter 4

Messiah's POV:

NaKhia has lost her mind if she thinks I'm just goanna walk away from my kids. I know I hurt her but damn, give a Nigga a chance. I kept looking at the crumbled pieces of papers in my hand. This is all the works of Khia's mom still trying to control her. Mrs. Wright never liked me it was no secret. It had everything to do with my parents being drug addicts. To her we were trash and I was going to corrupt Khia's mind. We had to sneak around when we decided to be together. Lying and saying she was with her girlfriends. Sometimes sneaking me in her house late at night. God I love that girl she is my world. Picking up my cell phone I dialed my manager Will, he immediately he picked up. "Wuz up Messiah. "

"I got a problem I need your help with."

"What kind of problem? "

"NaKhia's pregnant by me. I need you to leak that shit to the press. Also I need to get in to see my lawyer now."

"Alright, you sure you want me to leak this? Because the paparazzi are goanna be all over her."

Messiah smiled he had a plan. "That's what I want."

Knocking on NaKhia's hotel room door I waited for her to answer. From the size of her, i knew it would take some time for her to answer. Such a small body carrying two baby's my two babies‘. I smiled when she opened the door, she had on a pair of white leggings and a pink maternity shirt. She made anything look sexy. If i could i would make love to her right now. Not even hesitating I put my hands on her waist and kissed her stomach. "God morning Khia, Malcolm and Mariah." I noticed her bags were on the floor by the door.

"You are leaving? "

"Did you sign the papers? "She crossed her arms over her chest

I pulled out the white envelope and handed it to her.

"Thank you Messiah I really appreciate this. I just don't want there to be any hard feelings between us." NaKhia sat down pulling out the papers. Her face expression change while she was reading the legal documents I had my lawyer draw up.

"You can't do this. Messiah this is a form of kidnapping." She waved her hands.

"I don't see it as that." I picked up a piece of fruit off her breakfast tray.

"This says I have to stay here until after the babies are born."

"Plus two weeks after you get out of the hospital. " I corrected her.

"You’re being unreasonable. I just want full custody. You want to control my life." she started yelling

"No, your mother already does that." I yelled back.

"I would've let you still see them we could've scheduled a day. "

"Scheduled a day." repeating her words, I nodded my head. "What kind of shit is that Khia? Look if you want your papers signed than sign mines." I wrote my phone number down on the envelope. "Call me with your decision."

Walking through the front lobby i keep thinking about her saying "We could've scheduled a day." She says I'm not the same person hell i don't know her ass anymore. I was on my last resort when i came up with the ideal to keep her here. Both my manager and my lawyer thought it was a stupid ideal. I had no choice, i need her to see that we need to be a family.

"Messiah." Someone called my name i looked right into a flash. Paparazzi were outside waiting for me.

"Is it true, your goanna be a father?"