Chapter 26

4/6/2014

Shout out to:  KAITLYNNB101B

Listening to while writing this: Tank- Next Breath                                        

NaKhia's POV:

I sat on the side of the bed in shock, I thought we were some what passed this. Who am i fooling, a little part of me knew he was still using, i guess I just hoped i was wrong. I starred at the bathroom door, it was taking Messiah forever to come out. The tears started to flow when i thought about our kids. For years i watched him and Malcom chase behind their parents and begging for their attention, could i put them threw that torture, could i watch my children fight for his love like they did. I through my crutches across the room wishing they were Siah. How come right when everything is going good, something bad always happen? I keep getting warning signs but my dumb ass just keeps ignoring them, not this time. Messiah walked out of the bath room with red eyes, i can';t tell if their like that from the drugs or if he's been in there crying but, i don't care anymore. 

"Khia." He started but I cut him off. 

"How were you passing those drug test? Because i know now you never stopped using."

He hung his head. "I was using somebody else's pee." 

"Who's?" 

"It doesn't matter Khia." 

"It does to me." I yelled, I really tried to remain calm but i couldn't 

"Mikey's, i asked him to help me keep my family." 

"You used him to help you instead of getting help. Oh wait I forgot, you don't need help because you don't have a problem." 

He walked closer and i could see his eyes were red from crying. I closed my eyes because i felt the tears start to gather. "Khia what do you want me to do to fix this?" 

"Nothing, Messiah this is it, i'm so tired of this shit I quite. We can not compete with that shit your snorting up your nose." 

"Please baby don't leave me." He droped to his knees in front of me. 

"Why should i do what you want me to, when you couldn't do what i needed you to." My body was shaking I wished I could just walk away from him, but my crutches were across the room. 

"Don't take our kids from me." He cried holding onto my waist. 

"I didn't do this Messiah, you did. You choose that over your family. I will not have my kids competing with drugs." 

"Your kids?" He shouted 

"My kids." I shouted back at him. "Let go of me Messiah please I need space."

"I love you Khia." He laid his head on my lap. "Baby please say it back." 

I just sat there starring at the wall, God knows I love this man and he knows I would give anything to be with him but right now I can't. My mind was trying to figure out how to fix this but deep down I knew it was really time to let us go. Last time I told him this was the last time, if I change my mind and stay, he'll think this is ok to keep doing this. 

"Khia please say it back." He lifted his head and starred into my eyes. 

I stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes, he must've known what I was going to say next. "You had my heart in your hands, and you broke it again." I took a deep breath. "It's over Messiah." We stayed in this position until Siah finally stood up, leaning down he kissed me one last time and walked out.

I laid back on the bed and felt the lost of the only man i've ever loved, we were no more. I have so many things to figure out, I have two children that I now have to take care of all by myself. Poor Malcom and Mariah will no longer get to see their daddy everyday. Why couldn't he of just chosen us? Why weren't we important enough. I picked up a pillow and covered my face and cried harder because it still smelled like his cologne. 

"Khi-Khi baby are you okay?"  I felt the pillow being lifted off my face and saw Colton. 

"It's over, Messiah and I are done." Colton pulled me up into his arms and held me, I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back and comforted me. 

"It's going to be okay, i'm here for you Khia. Whatever you need, i'm here." He wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed the top of my head. Messiah may not like Colton but he's always here when i need him.

"I just want to go back home Colton." 

"Ok i'll make arrangments and we'll go when you get out. I mean what i said, i'm here for you." 

Messiah's POV:

I walked away from NaKhia's room feeling empty, the moment she opened that bathroom door i knew i had lost everything. I had stayed in their trying to buy myself some time, because i wasn't ready to let her go. I love this girl and i keep finding ways to fuck up, and i know she's done, i had one more chance and i blew it.

"Is everything alright?' Colton asked as I passed him in the hallway I hate this dude he wants my family.  I grabbed his shirt and threw him up against the wall and before i could hit him, security came and separated us.

"What the fuck is your problem." Colton yelled.

"No matter what, that will always be my family, you hear me?" I tried to get at him again but was being carried away. I watched as he kept walking down the hall towards Khia's room and than disapered inside.

I walked into the house and started packing up NaKhia's stuff, if we're done than i don't want shit reminding me of her. I pulled all of clothes off the hangers and stuffed them into bags, she could pack that shit on her own. Since she wants to leave me, than good luck with that. I took another sip of my Henny and kicked the pile of clothes. I pulled one of the bags into the hall and kicked it down the stairs and watched as it all started falling out, i had created a mess literrally.

I grabbed the picture of me a Khia from the photo shoot and tossed it down the stairs too. Walking down the hall I went into the nursery, the kids were still at Jen's but it felt like they were already gone. Opening up the closet I started tossing their clothes and shoes on the floor, to put them in bags. My kids, i don't know when the next I will be able to see my kids. I thought back on the reason why Khia had come here, to ask for full custody and than I heard her words in my head. "We could have scheduled a day." I laughed thinking about that, a day would never be enough with them. I loved my family and they are all i have. And than  I fell to my knees realizing now that I have nothing left too live for.  

*******Please remember to Vote and Comment. So are you mad at Khia for leaving? No this is not the end i still have like Two Chapters to go. Also don't forget to check out Twelve Rounds and Emotional Roller Coaster. Also I am working on my first Warewolf Book called: His Mark On Me, here is a sneak peek:  My heart was pounding my body was shaking and he smelled so delicious, slowly I turned my body and starred into his light brown eyes his jaw was clenched and his mussel's in his arms were well defined. "Mate." I said but stopped when his hands went around my throat lifting me off the ground.

"I am not your mate, don't ever fucking call me that again." He was strong and had this look in his eyes like he was fighting his own words. "Forget about me, do you hear me?"  

Tears started streaming down my face as i tried to loosen his grip. "Yes." I whispered and gasped for air after he let me go. I slid down the lockers to the floor as he walked away from me, i told you that whole mate thing was fucked up.  Tell me what you think? Should I keep going? Would you read it? For those who have never read a warewolf book take a chance and read this one. Don't be afraid to check it out  you just might like it!! Thank you all for your support.. MrsCassey******* 

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey