Chapter 9

Chapter 9

NaKhia's POV:

When I woke up Messiah's arm was draped over my stomach. Sometime during the middle of the night he had climbed in bed with me. We were now cuddling, and as much as I hated to admit it. Being in his arms just felt so good. All of this was draining me emotionally, and he was right it. All this crying couldn't be healthy for the babies. The way they were moving last night, was like they knew what was going on. I looked over at Messiah still sound asleep, I wish we could just cuddle and sleep forever, forget about our problems start all over again. Tracing his lips with my finger he moved his head and than turned over. Picking up my laptop I checked for flights back to Houston. I had missed the 7:40am flight, looking at the clock it was now 11:38am so I wouldn't make it in time for the 12:10. So i bought a ticket for the 4:45pm. I just needed to get out of here to clear my mind. Figure out what I wanted, Messiah and i just need some space. I love him, but sometimes love isn't enough.

Pulling back the shower curtain, I jumped seeing Messiah sitting on the counter. His hands were shaking as he handed me my towel, I noticed he wouldn't look at me. This isn't the way I wanted to see him for the last time.

"I saw your laptop, you bought a ticket?"

"Yes."

He still wouldn't look at me. His leg was bouncing and he was biting on his lip. "So your leaving this afternoon."

"Yes, Messiah I." He held up his hand to stop me. Why won't he look at me.

"It's cool NaKhia. I, um-i." He took a deep breath and tried again. "I have a meeting today with the label, and than a photo shoot so." He dropped to his knees and held my stomach in his hands. They knew their daddy's voice and touch, immediately they started moving and kicking. His voice broke as he talked to Malcom and Mariah. "I love you and take care of your mommy for me." He kissed my stomach one last time and left the bathroom.

I stood there thinking about everything that had happened. How I had came here with hate in my heart for him, only to leave still so much in love with him. I don't know what hurt me the most, his goodbye to the kids. Or the fact that he wouldn't even look at me. My heart was taking this as a lost, not a victory. It was what i had originally come here to do. My kids need stability, they need my undivided attention. I'm making the right decision, RIGHT?

Messiah's POV:

It's been two days since NaKhia left me, and three days since my last hit. My body was starting to notice the absence of both. Downing a bottle of Patron i found myself sitting on the floor in the middle of the hall between our two bedrooms . On my right was Khia's, the love of my life's old bed room. All i can bare is to stand outside of it and look in, it hurts to much to go inside. Beside Tyonna had went in and cleaned it, so Khia's sweet berry smell was now gone. To my left was my room, it held my white powdered Goddess. All tucked away in my black dresser drawer, waiting for me. She's always been there when i need her. Never judging me, never telling me what to do. Never leaving me, for her momma. I feel sick, i want to throw up, plus my fucking heart keeps pounding. I don't know what to do, every things fucked up right now. The room is turning black, laying on the floor i pressed my head against the marble. I just needed to cool down for a minute, Is this what they call rock bottom? Rubbing my eyes i jumped at the figure walking towards me. "Malcom." I called his name as he knelt beside me. "Malcom, man i missed you." I touched him and he felt real. Damn, am i dead? I grabbed his hand i was to scared to let him go. "I fucked up Malcom. I lost Khia and my kids. I'm like mom and dad." I started to cry. He picked me up and helped me to my room. For some reason i felt ready to die. I didn't deserve the blessing of a family, i didn't deserve NaKhia. Coming to terms that they would be better off with out me i closed my eyes and the world went black.

******Okay, i know it's short but, i had to give you something. Your feed back is so awesome and i love you all for reading and commenting. What do you think about Khia leaving? Has Messiah finally hit rock bottom? Please do your thang (lol) and vote and comment.*******

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey