Chapter 55

Today I leave to New York. I'll miss everyone but I have to go back to school.

Right now I'm at the airport with Shawn, Sabrina, Rocky and Ross. They came with me to drop me off and say goodbye.

"Alright bye shorty I'll miss you." Rocky hugged my short frame. "I'll miss you too rock." I hug him back.

"Syd I'm going to miss you so much." Sabrina pulls me in for a hug. "Me too bri."

"Little sis do you have to leave. I'm gonna miss you." Shawn says making a few tears slip out of my face. I nod my head and he gives me a hug.

Lastly I go to Ross. "Do you have to leave already? I just got you back." He hugs me super tightly. "I know, I don't want to leave either but I have to. I have school and Charley is waiting for me." I smile creasing my boyfriends cheek.

"Say hi to Charley for me." He kisses me. "And call me when you land." He kisses me again. "And I love you." He kisses me one more time.

"I love you too." I giggle. "Promise me one thing though." I say getting serious and he nods for me to continue. I grab his hand from my waist. "promise me you will never think to do this again." I say rubbing the scar on his wrist.

"Flight 232 your flight leaves in 5 minutes." The lady in the intercom says.

"You have to go." He whispers. "Promise Me Ross." I tell him sternly ignoring what the intercom had just said. He nods his head not looking at me. "Promise." He mumbles. "Good. I'll see you soon." I got on my tippy toes and kiss his lips hard. Him kissing back immediately.

"I love you." I say pulling away. "I love you too." I say my last goodbye to everyone else and leave.

~hours later~

"Thank you so much for picking me up." I hug Luke. He had picked me up from the airport. "You're welcome." He smiles and opened the door to his car for me. "How has Charley been?" I ask him about my dog that he took care of for the past few weeks. "He's been good I told him you were coming back and he got all excited."

"Awh I can't wait to see him."

"How are things between you and Ross? Are they still rough." He asks and I shake my head. "Well at first they were but then we talked and patched things up. Then the morning of New Year's Eve he uh tried taking his life." A few tears slip out. "But we are all good now. We actually got back together." I smile whipping the tears that have fallen away.

He frowned but then smiled as he spoke. "That's nice. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." I say and we came to a stop. I look out the window and see we were at my apartment.