Chapter 8: Concert

Zoe's POV

I sat on the couch, still in Vics sweater alone. The guys all left to the bar. The door opened and Vic walked in alone.

"Hey" I said, I couldn't join them since I was on meds.

"Hey" He said back sitting next to me.

"Zoe, I know we just met but you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met and I love being with you. Will you be my girlfriend? I know people say when it's bad when people date the second day they've known each other, but I want to be with you." he said making eye contact with me.

I looked down at Chihiro in my hands sleeping and looked back at Vic.

"Yeah, I will be your girlfriend."

He grabbed my face and kissed me, I was so happy. 

I put Chihiro on the ground and hugged Vic we let go and he crawled on top of me and hovered above me. I felt my heart racing when he went down to kiss me. I was going to kiss him back but Chihiro came and sat on my face. We both laughed and I grabbed Chihiro and put him on the ground and playfully pushed Vic off me. I picked Chihiro back up and looked at Vic.
"You want to hold him?" I asked

"I think he doesn't like me." He said in a sad voice.

"No, he just gets jealous. I'm kinda dating him too I hope you don't mind." I said jokingly.

I handed him and he put Chihiro on his lap and pet him. Instantly Chihiro fell asleep. I laughed and got up to go to the washroom. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was 6:00pm and the concert was at 9:00pm. I quickly showered and blow dryed my hair. Once my hair was dry it was natural, and my natural hair has big curls and very voluminous. I looked at it and turned on my straightener. My phone buzzed, Marzia had texted me she was coming over now. I texted back the floor number and told her to knock 4 times so I knew it was her. I quickly straightened my thick hair and heard four knocks on the door. I opened the door to a gorgeous Marzia.

"Your look so pretty!" Marzia said.

"Yeah you do" Vic said.

I laughed and walked to the bathroom with Marzia. I locked the door so Vic couldn't get in while Marzia stripped down and jumped in the shower. We weren't shy around each other because we've known each other for so long. I explained to her how Vic and I were dating now and how we kissed and she squealed in excitement. She stepped out in her towel while I went out to my room and grabbed some clothes. A loud crash came from the bathroom followed by a scream for me. Vic and I ran to the bathroom and opened the door but before Vic could see her naked I closed the door.

Her head was bleeding, she fell and hit her head on the counter. I sat her on the toilet and gave her a towel. She wrapped herself up while I grabbed the first aid kit under the sink.

"This will burn." I said as I put the defective wipe to her forehead.cleaned up

She winced in pain but i cleaned it quickly and put a big bandage on it. 

"Now we both look like we got beat up" She said jokingly. 

I laughed and slowly got her up

"You feeling dizzy?" I asked.

"No I should be fine, it was only a scrape." She said.

She then stripped down and got dressed, and I did too. I put on my high waisted jeans and a red crop top on, but you could barley see my stomach since they shirt and pants lined up perfectly. I did make up and finally finished everything at 7:45pm. We walked out and all the guys were there including the tour manager.

"Hey I'm Mike" Mike said walking up to me shaking my hand then Marzia's.

We all walked down and got on the bus. In a matter of minutes we were there and we walked into the venue. While Pierce the Veil was getting ready Marzia and I were standing where we could see them preforming but were still backstage. They walked onstage and the crowd roared. I peered to my right and saw 5 girls stand next to us. They didn't look happy but I ignored them. Which was a bad idea.