11.Milan-E-Ishq (Part-2)

UPDATE AFTER AN ETERNITY. APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES

3rd Person's P.O.V

Next everything happens so fast. All Laraib sees is a black Camaro coming towards her which stops just a few inches before her as Hussain finally picks up his phone which had fallen down the seat.

Then suddenly everything slows down when Hussain turns and sees the cake flying over Laraib's head and BAAAAAM! He sees the six layered Vanilla cream cake bash straight on her head as his mouth forms an 'O' shape. And that's not it, there is another layer of cream filled in a biscuit that falls later.

Laraib wildly groans and starts sorting her messy-cream filled hair and gasps as she sees Hussain coming out with much concern for his CAR?

"Allah! Main to darr hi Gaya tha. The car's all good, no problem." Hussain says with a sigh of relief.

"Arey! Dhyaanse, how do you drive? Your car almost hit me, kisne license diya tumhe?" Laraib snorts angrily.

"Of course it would hit someone standing in the middle of the road. Shukar manao ki gaadi ko kuch nahi hua." Hussain replies.

"Excuse me? Gaadi? You think about the car while you almost hit me?" Laraib asks astonishingly.

"Are you aware of how expensive this car is?"

"Toh?"

"Tumhe paise bharne padte." Hussain says and folds his arms with his back resting on the car.

"Nahi, because I'm not guilty. Maine koi nuksaan nahi kiya." Laraib says while Hussain rolls his eye.

"Listen, don't walk in the middle. Side se chala karo. And ab jo tumne karliya hai to ye tumhe yaad rahega. You won't repeat it again." He takes a step forward and warns her.

"Kis tareeke ke insaan ho tum? Instead of apologizing you behave like a wiseacre."

"Oh hello? You're the one who should apologize. Come on, apologize and go. I'm in a hurry." Hussain says while Laraib widens her eyes.

"Oh my god. Dekho tum-"

*main Tera naam bataun kisko
Ye haal sunaun kis-*

"Hello?....Ji Aapi bas 2 min. Main bas abhi aayi" Laraib says to the person on the other end. "Ab Kya karoon? The cake is destroyed. Who will pay for the damage?" She turns around now to come face to face with Hussain.

"Damage? It's just a cake." He replies casually.

"Itna aasaan nahi hai. Do you even know jahan main ye cake le jaa rahi thi wo ek before wedding party thi. Can you imagine Kitna loss hua hai?"

"I don't know. Neither do I care. Kaafi waqt zaaya karliya tumhare saath." He says and sits in his car.

"Oh oh, where are you going? You can't just leave I'll report you to the police." She raises her index finger and warns him.

"Stop making a big deal out of that cheap cake alright?" He says probably annoyed by her. He takes his wallet out and tries to give some money for the damage he caused. "Lo, yahi chahiye tha na?" Laraib stares at him blankly with her eyeballs popped out. "Kya dekh rahi ho? Aor chahiye?"

Anger builds inside her and without giving it a second thought she reaches to the bonnet of the car and breaks the wiper.

"Hey hey! What are you doing? Pagal hogayi ho?" Hussain asks not able to understand what she was upto.

"Now we're even." Laraib says and leaves.

Damn pagal ladki. Hussain curses her and finally leaves.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Bhai Ye Kya?" Shehry asks in a confused tone.

"Laraib Ye Kya hogaya?" In an another world, at the same time, Noor asks Laraib.

"Mat poochein Aapi. I'm done." Laraib replies.

"How did this happen?" Shehry asks.

"Uss pagal ladki ke wajah se." Hussain replies angrily and curses Laraib.

"Uss pagal ladke ki wajah se." Laraib replies angrily and curses Hussain.

"She was pakki pagal. Pehle to meri gaadi ke saamne aakar koodti hai, phir mujh par ilzaam lagati hai. Dekh gaadi tak ko nahi choda uss idiot ne." Hussain says with a I'm-so-done-with-this-girl wala expression.

"Kya? Ye usne kiya?" Shehry asks unable to believe the fact Hussain just stated.

"Tumne Acha kiya balki Ye bhi uske liye kam hai." Noor says after Laraib narrates her the whole story.

"Kya samajhta hai apne aapko? Kuch bhi khareedega paison se?" Laraib replied.

"She jumped in front of me when she saw an expensive car. Bas paise chahiye."

"He tried to pay for the cake as if this is something that can be redeemed by money. Sab kuch paison se khareedna chahta tha. Ameer baap ki aulaad." Laraib says making a face.

"Yahan tak ki Maine uske cake ke paison ki  bharpayi karne ki koshish bhi ki par nahi, kutte ki dum tedhi ki tedhi hi rehti hai." Hussain says constantly defending himself.

"Chal chod ab ye sab." Shehry replies and takes him inside the hall.

"Never mind, it could've been worse. Chalo let's get you cleaned up." Noor takes Laraib to the washroom.

********
They've finally met! We're so sorry for not updating. Been busy with all the studies and stuff, so sorry. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Allah Hafiz

#LoveLove