#5 How you meet: Calum

You were helping film the 5SOS documentary as an opportunity to use it as a source of expierience that you would be able to use once you finally graduated college and went on to pursue a career in cinematography. (Movie photographer) Calum had just recently recovered from his horribly saddening break up from his ex who dumped him for a much older, successful musician. Although he was completely unaware of who you were he had been checking you out since the day you walked in."Who is she?" Calum asked Luke pointing over to you from the table they were eating lunch at. Meanwhile you were sitting at a different table with your film crew buddies discussing the fact that Calum Hood had been checking you out hardcore all day. "Who?" Luke asked back. "The brunette. She's in the black guns n roses tshirt." He added to his question. Luke caught on to who he was talking about. "Oh! Yea, she's a camera girl, she'll be recording our private interviews for the documentary." Luke explained. "Why? Do you think she's cute?" Luke asked Calum smiling. "Yea, I've been checking her out for a few days now and she had to have noticed by now." Calum said. "Oh well that was awkward. I looked up at her and she was staring right at you." Luke said to Calum with a huge smile. "No." Was all Calum said back. "Yep, I think you should offer to take her out. Just for a drink or something simple like that. She's cute." Luke suggested. "Thats what I planned on doing...Hey! My interviews right after lunch..I'll ask her then." Meanwhile back in your conversation. "He's definitely good looking isn't he." You commented to your friend sitting across from you. "Uh duh. He's Calum freaking Hood.. Of course he's attractive." The two of you shared a laugh. "Hell, with the way he's been staring you down you might get lucky and he'll make a move. I mean you are his type. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Curvy. Girl, if he asks you out you'd better say yes!" Your friend continued to comment. "Of course I would!" You retorted. "Alright well I need to be setting up the green room for my next interview." You said grabbing your stuff. "Ok. Text me later if anything happens!" Just as you walked into the green room you heard someone knock on the door less, wooden frame. "Yes." You turned around to find Calum leaned against the frame looking at you. "Can I help you?" You asked him not wanting to appear nervous. "Uh yea. Is this where you'll be......interviewing me?" He asked casually. "Yep. Your seat is right over there." You replied pointing to the old Hollywood style directors chair. He walked over and sat down as you set up the camera. You began explaining to him what you were going to be asking and how he should answer. "By the way..love the shirt" He said pointing at you tshirt. "Oh. Ha thanks." "Ok, ready?" You asked about to turn on the camera. "Yup." He answered. The interview went great besides the awkwardness you were experiencing as his eyes scoped you the entire time. "Alright thank you Mr. Hood, your time is up." You said as you flipped the camera off. "Next!!" You yelled signaling Luke to come in for his interview. When nobody came you started walking to the door to yell again. Just as you approached the door opening Calum stopped you, using one arm to block your path out the door. "Wait-" he said cutting you off. "What're you doing?" You asked completely confused at his action. "What're you doing for lunch tomorrow?" He asked. "I haven't a clue...wait...why?" Was he really going to ask you out, you thought. "Well how bout you join me for lunch at that pub just down the street..what's it called? Sonic city." He asked, his expression remaining serious. "Um, sure why not. I don't have any plans. Yea I'll go." You replied. On the outside you remained calm but on the inside you screaming and cheering like you'd just won the lottery. "Ok, well here's my number." He said, turning his phone screen to face you. Quickly you typed his number into your phone. "Alright I'll text you later, when I get home or something." You said walking out the door. "(Y/n), don't keep me waiting" he said before going out the side door. Wait..how'd he know my name? You thought. After going out and telling your friends the entire story they seemed to find the part where you freaked out about him knowing your name hilarious. "(Y/n), you're wearing a name tag goof!" One of the girls pointed out flicking the tag on your shirt. You rolled your eyes and laughed in embarassment. Later that night you and Calum spent the entire night texting, and lunch the next day was great. Eventually the texts evolved into phone calls and then more dates happened and after about a month of this he came to everyone that you were his girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------

Hope all of my Calum girls out there approved!

If you are a Calum girl comment & tell me what you thought of this chapter!

I enjoy reading each & every comment you lovely people leave!

I reply to all of your comments as well.

Keep reading & voting!

Love you guys so much! 😍😘