#93 Stuck in an elevator:

LUKE:

"Why did it stop?" You ask as you look to Luke and then back to the elevator doors. "I dunno. The buttons aren't even lit up anymore." He addes, looking at the panel. "I think we're stuck." You comment. "Well..at least they're aren't papparazzi in here." He says jokingly but with a hint of relief and sincerity to his voice. "Should I call someone for help?" You ask, taking your phone out. He takes your phone from your hand and sits it down on the floor. "Help? Why do we need help? We can stay put for a bit longer.." He says softly with a smirk on his face. "Just me..you..in an elevator..no paps..no fans..no one." You raise an eyebrow as he steps closer and grin as he grabs hold of your chin. You know exactly where he's going with this. "Oh, I see.." You reply, as you lean back for him to kiss your lips. "We certainly won't be needing help for awhile." You mumble as his mouth moves down your neck.

-------------------------------------------

CALUM:

"So wait..we're going to the venue now, right?" You ask Calum as he nods in response. "Right." He answers, squeezing your hand. Suddenly, the elevator lights begin to flicker and it jolts to a stop. "CHRIST." You shout, clinging to Calum's arm. "Hey, easy, easy. It's alright." He says as he begins stroking your hair. "Just lemme call someone, let em' know where we are and it'll be ok." You nod slowly, your heart pounding as he makes the call. "Ten minutes? great! Thank you!" He says before hanging up his phone. "Ten minutes?!" You ask frantically. "What if the cables snap? Or what if-" "Shh" He interupts you. "Ten minutes, probably only like seven now." He slides down the wall and pulls you into his lap. "Shh, it's ok, I'm here." He says soothingly. Right. Just ten minutes. You keep telling yourself.

-------------------------------------------

MICHAEL:

"We should probably stop!" You shout in between laughs. You and Michael were trying to get a good picture of one of you jumping in mid-air and so far it was a fail on both parts. "We probably shouldn't be jumping in an elevator. It might get st-" You were cut off with irony itself. The elevator froze. "Shit!" Michael says, still laughing. "Wait, we're stuck." His tone suddenly turned serious. "Help!" He pounds on the metal door as you watch in amusement. While he's acting like a fool you calmly pull out your phone and send Calum a quick text. 'Michael and I are stuck in the elevator, please get help!' Calum replies within a minute asking if you're alright and saying that he's alreay told the hotel manager. "HELP! HELP!!" Michael continued to shout. "MICHAEL!!" You break his attention. "Huh, what?" "Calm your cute little ass, Calum's on his way with help." You say with a chuckle, rubbing circles in his back. "Oh thank GOD," He said with a sigh of relief. His eyes fall to half open as he developes an ornery smirk on his face. "Oh, you like my cute little ass do ya?" He shakes his butt for you, laughing. "Yea, I do." You say smiling as you pat him on the butt.

-----------------------------------------

ASHTON:

Your heart drops as the elevator goes black along with every other light in Los Angeles. There was a major blackout. You looked out of the side of the glass elevator, seeing nothing but more darkness. "How in the hell did this happen?!" Ashton stated. "Are we even gonna be able to get out of here?!" You whimper. You fumble for him in the darkness until you feel his arms wrap around you. "Not with the power out we won't." He puts it simply. "But we can wait here until it comes back on." You nod slowly and lean into his chest. "Plus it's just us here in the dark.." He trails off. You lean up and trace his jaw with your finger, softly. "Maybe this blackout isn't so bad." You whisper as he brings his face down to yours.

-------------------------------------