Meet Chresanto August Alsina

What's poppin' I'm Chresanto August word on the street I'm roc and don't forget it ya heard me. My hoes call me santo cause I'm poppin' but mostly in bed though ya heard me. Im 20 years old and I'm from Los Angelas, CA I also used to be in this band called, "MINDLESS BEHAVIOR",but we went our separate ways, because errbody got older Princeton and Ray both 21 years old prodigy is 22. I was always the youngest in the group. I was like the charming and buff kind of guy as I do say so myself.
Right now I'm focused on my rapping career. I graduated high school and I have one simbling named arneicia. I love her with all my heart but Every since mom left us things haven't been the same. Dad have been abusing arneicia because she told mom that dad had a new girlfriend and she up and left us. Me and dad was so angry that she left. We been trying to get over it but it was too much memories of mom so dad decided that we should move to New Orleans and try to start a new life. Things are so different in New Orleans. People don't talk proper like we do in Los Angeles. Dad was so nice to arneicia at first but now that she's 14 dad started abusing her. I forgot that he been planning to get his revenge on her. Sometimes I act like I dont know that dad abuses her and sometimes feel bad for her because dad abuses her alot sometimes he just want her when he gets horny. I be wanting to kill him for raping my little sister. I mean I understand a beating but raping I just don't understand why he would even rape his own daughter I mean I know she look like a grown ass woman and all but damn. I've been planning to get mom back and tell her what dad is doing to arneicia since she left us 8 years ago but first I gotta find out where she stays Anyways enough about me.