Chapter 1 Before the meeting

Mikage's PoV

It was today that I had met this beautiful wild fox named Tomoe. I offered him a place to stay and offered to also help him, if he became my familiar (?!). "Well I eil accept your offer," Tomoe agreed with a pleased tone in his voice. I gave him a kiss and he was surprised when I kissed him, I guess he didn't know why I did it but in order to seal the contract I had to but he'll find that out soon. He told me he doesn't remember his past and does not know why he is covered in blood.. But I knew and didn't want him to feel pain again.

3 years later

Shemi's PoV

"Me and Shemi are going to the movies, I'll be back later, Tomoe!" Mikage said in the most cheerful voice, with Shemi by his side. "Yes Mikage." Tomoe said with an usual tone of voice. "Let's just hope our soon-to-be born child likes the movie too." Shemi said, rubbing her belly.

20 years later

Your PoV

"Dammit! I have no family, I have no home! I'm all alone except for my stupid silver eyes!" You say with a sad tone in your voice. Then all of a sudden, a scream rang out in the forest. You started running toward it. It was a man up in a tree because a dog was barking at him down below on the ground. You managed to get the dog to leave him alone. "Then you hear the man exclaim, "Thank you, my name is Mikage!" "It's nice to meet you, Mikage, my name is (y/n)." You replied to him. He asked you why you weren't at your house. Then you tell him everything, like how you never met your dad, and how your mom, Shemi, died, and how you're now stuck in this mess.

He then offered you a place in his home, and kissed the top of your head. You thanked him and started walking along, and you looked back to see that Mikage was gone. That was when you found a run down shrine. "I know now I should never trust an adult again.." You cried out in a heartbroken voice. Your (h/c) cascaded down your face as you looked down and weeped in anger.

 Thank you for reading chapter 2 will be out soon love you guy 

authors notes