Chapter 2 the cold meeting

Your PoV

You walk into the cold and unwelcoming shrine. Shadows flickered and danced back and forth across the walls. Then out of no where, the shrine spirits popped up and said "Welcome home, Mikage!" There seemed to be something hidden there in the blue fire. It apeared to be some sort of fox demon. Then coming from the fox's direction, I hear "After 20 years, you are finally back. And now, it is time for you to die Mikage!" It said. Then he turned around and saw me, "But you're not Mikage! Why are you here you pathetic thing?" The fox questioned. I glared at him and said, "Mikage sent me. And who are you calling pathetic, you stupid kitsune?"

"I want you to leave this shrine now," he said "But Master Tomoe, she has the mark of the land God and she is the true flora and funna Goddess," the two shirne spirits say. "Impossible! Only Mikage's dughter has the true spirit of flora and funna, and she would be 16 by now so how old are you?" Tomoe asked. "Well actually, I am sixteen and I have never meet my dad," I answered truthfully.

Tomoe PoV

"No way.. This is impossible that's the child of Mikage himself is standing right in front of me. She looks very similar to Mikage and Shemi, I suppose." Tomoe thought to himself. "No no no, this will not do. You are not allowed in this shrine," Tomoe said. "But Master Tomoe, she is the new land Goddess, she belongs here with us!" the shrine spirits pleaded Tomoe. "She stays or I leave, me or her, make your choice now." Tomoe stated in the most childish voice. (Y/n) just sat there looking extremely confused. "Then I'm leaving you, you can have that worthless thing you call a Goddess." Tomoe said with a disgusted tone in his voice.

Your PoV

I look at Tomoe, thinking what the heck is going on. Me? A Goddess? This doesn't make any sense! Why would I be a goddess? "She has to be a full Goddess, you know that Mikage gave her his God power." The shrine spirits stated the true fact to Tomoe. After they said that, I was confused, and then I saw Tomoe turn into fox fire and disappear. The shrine spirits said, "We must find Tomoe and make him your familiar." "But I don't know how to make him my familiar." I replied to the shrine spirits. They stayed silent in thought. 'Guess I'll find out how to later.' I thought to myself.

Love you guys, my little otaku's! X) me and my co-write are working on chapter 3