Chapter 3 searching for a kitsune

Your pov

"Are we almost there I feel like I been walking for hours," I said with a childish tone. "We will soon  lady (y/n)," the shrine spirits said when we final reach the place, they already knew where to go but I didn't but I wonder how Tomoe  is doing?

Tomoe POV

"I am so glad I escape the little brat hopefully she left the shrine but now that mikage is gone I'm free!"  Tomoe said in such a carefree voice. As he sat in a whore house drinking sake with female yoki all around him. Just then he heard two very familiar voices that had said "Master Tomoe where are you!"  , "Quite you two you are making a scene." "Master Tomoe are you in here", they say while opening the door of the room where sat Tomoe.  

Your pov

    " you wanted something", replied Tomoe to the two shrine spirits. "Tomoe how dare you drink sake in the red light district and this hour your a servant to a god;.........please come back two the shrine with us lady (y/n) needs you master tomoe do you not care if the shrine goes to ruin". The shrine spirits said as Tomoe replied "no I dont care in the slights, am free and I plan it to stay that way". " But lady (y/n) wants you to come back and so we brought her here to get you". "What?" Tomoe said to see a very mad lady (y/n). "I do regret coming tho your disgusting I dont understand how you can just abandon that shrine like it was nothing your so selfish... Good bye". You said then turning a round leaving. 

Tomoe pov

''Why did you bring her?" I had screamed at the to spirits in front of me. " The lady ask us to we can not denied her" then stated "I dont care what she in requested why would you bring a human here". 

Your pov

"How can he even say that after acting so self righteous to me earlier .... well good reddens to him then". Then you accidentally bump in  to some they turn around 

author note

sorry i haven't wrote in a while love you guys promise to update more