chapter 3

JOELS POV

i heard the knock at the door i immediately knew who it was. i slowly walked to the door and greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I felt horrible for doing this but i had to. Zoey come sit with me on the couch i said slightly serious but bit upset she looked at me with a worried look but didn't say anything and just sat down next to me looking me straight into my eyes as i looked straight into her dark blue eyes.

ZOEYS POV

i was scared to know what was gonna happen. i asked him what was wrong he looked at me with this saddest look ever he took a breath in and waited a few minutes before he started to speak. in those moments of waiting him for him to say something my heart is pounding all I could think of what was wrong is he sick have i hurt him in some way is he breaking up with me no he can't break up with we have been together for over a year and i love him even though we haven't had the greatest relationship but we have overcame so much and I really thought we have something.

JOELS POV

i was scared to speak but then i knew i had to. Zoey I said yes she replied I'm so sorry but i dont think we should see each other anymore i looked up at her eyes they just filled with tears she tried to hold them back why? she asked with her voice shaking I'm having to move to canada i don't want to but my parents are taking me no matter what even though i moved out its a family thing they said thats why we have to move if i knew the real reasons i would tell you I countinued on i though if we break up it won't be hard to leave each other and we dont have to make the long distance thing work i want you to be happy forget bout me go find someone special. i looked her in her eyes waiting for her to say somthing she just sat there.

ZOEYS POV

i sat there hoping he was joking but i knew he wasn't. i finally spoke so when do you leave? i asked tomorrow mornig he replied. oh well i had awesome time with you i hope you do well in canada i didn't know what to say but then what i was thinking it came out so wait your giving up on me on us he looked sad he said no i just don't want you to get hurt if it doesn't work over seas i still love you and I'm gonna miss you like hell but its for the best. I'm sorry i said yeah i guess your rite it is for the best. soon after we finished talking i left we had one last kiss and hug. as soon as i got outside the door i started balling my eyes out i ran to my car i didn't want to go home. i couldn't take this any more two days went from good to bad yesturday was my dad now its joel. i sat in my car for a few minutes before i drove off i had no clue where to go i needed someone other than my family to talk my best friends were out of town. i drove home not wanting to go in but instead i walked over to the brooks house instead. i didn't know what i was doing but i needed to go somehwere.

i got to their front door. i knocked hoping no one was home but jai answered the door well i thought it was Jai but then i knew it was him because luke has lip peircing unlike jai. Jai looked at me with this very worried look and asked if i was ok. i shook my head no as tears fell down my cheeks he grabbed me in for a hug i could feel his strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist as i buried my face into his chest after a moment or two we broke apart he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside i asked where is your brothers and gina were they all went out to the market i didn't feel like going so i stayed home and im glad i did he said with a smile. he asked me what happened i asked before i explain can i use the washroom he pointed down the hall to the right i quickly got up and ran to the washroom i had my bag still around my body i got into the washroom i locked the door i quickly found my purple make up bag i found my blade that i kept if i neeeded to do it i don't know why but i had this urge i needed to i sat my wrist over the sink it did hurt more becuase of the cuts from the other day before with my dad i didn't do as many i quickly cleaned myself up and went back through i felt ashamed for doing it but i couldn't take the pain. i walked over to jai and i started from the beginning with Joel and didn't mention my dad that was partly the reason why i did it again and how bad i was crying.

JAI'S POV

I just sat there watching her ball her eyes once she finished i told her well this joel was a idiot to break up with a girl who is out of this world amazing and beautiful she was laughing and all after awhile then we got bunch of pillows and quilts cuddled up on the couch watching films once it was over she looked up at me and asked is it ok if i stay here tonite i can't face my family just yet its weird with them they didn't want me dating joel they didn't like him so they would have got their wish with us breaking up she asked me i didn't hesitate yeah of coarse you can we walked to my room i gave her my bed and some clothes she said wait i looked up at her i have some gym shorts in my gym bag in my car i can wear but could i borrow a shirt? She asked yeah I said she ran out of my room to the car came back i was changed already i left her be when she got changed she said can we go to bed I'm tired she said yawning yea you can sleep in my bed i will sleep out here but then all of sudden she quickly said no can you sleep with me i don't mind i just don't want to be alone she said wih tears welling up in her eyes yeah of coarse I said we walked to my room she jumped in i asked is is ok if i take my shirt off i can't sleep with shirts on she nodded her head yes while bitting her lip which i found amazingly cute.

ZOEYS POV

He jumped into bed i cuddled up next to him he put his strong arms around my waist i put my head up then we were very close to a kiss but then our lips locked togther his lips are so soft we moved perfectly in sync it was a very passionate kiss until luke came in and broke us apart then all the boys came in and started bugging us i didn't know 2 of the boys then luke said wait we looked at him zoey this is daniel known as skip pointing to one of them and then this is james pointed to the other boy after we said are hi's then we back to goofing about after awhile we all fell asleep in the twins room . i woke up to this pain in my wrist and i felt somthing wet i freaked i quickly got out of the room and tried to get to the washroom when i got out of the room i ran into beau and he saw all my cuts because i went to look at the damage he looked at me and grabbed me and pulld me into the bathroom he looked at me with this worried and scared look on his face the he spoke why did you do this? i looked up at him trying to hold back my tears but then as i spoke they fell down my cheek i said i dont know its a way to take the pain away of the horrible things in my life i looked at him and i said dont tell anyone especially jai he looked at me and agreed. lets get you cleaned up he washed me up and put a bandage around my wrist ummm if anyone asks i burnt myself we both went back to bed i couldn't sleep so i got up and made the boys breakfast it was around 7:00 when they all made there way to the kitchen. jai came through we looked at each other and smiled hoping no one noticed but luke did awwww love is in the air he said jai then punched him in the arm. we all just hanged out in the house watching films me and jai cuddled maybe kissed a little i wasnt sure what we were but im hoping it was somthing good :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys please comment what u think and give me more ideas to write thanks guys <3