chapter 33

ZOEY'S POV

you both need to talk to your mom Monica said me and amy just looked at each other and shook our heads no we know your mom messed your mom messed up but she is your mom she crying to our mom bout this jai said hugging me i know. we talked to mark mom has been a mess there fighting hes getting ready to leave amy spoke up seriously i know what this feels like it i went through it but my parents didn't even try your mom is take the chance but i was lucky to have Daniel to take me in but still you both need to sharia said me and amy both just went quiet fine we will we get alexis to as well i said they all smiles on there faces amy we should go talk to alexis then she just agreed we grabbed dour bag i grabbed my keys to marks SUV and we left to Jason's where alexis has been staying.

we knocked on the door Jason opened it up he can we talk we you guys amy said yeah he said we came in we kicked off our shoes and went through to the lounge Alexis looked a little confused

we need to talk i said bout what? she asked mom amy said no she said getting up sweetie here them out Jason said she agreed and sat back down

okay we have spoke to mark moms a wreak hes getting ready to leave asweel she will be worse if he does. shes been balling to Gina. i think we need to talk to her me and amy don't want to the boys and the girls have been nagging at us for the past couple weeks we haven't been home we have been at the boys allot or the girls. so please come okay we can talk through this okay because we all know you want mom to be in this child life i know you want mom to be with you enjoying this but you cant because of this whole mess I'm sorry but we have too. i said she just looked at us

okay fine we will talk her your are right i want mom with me through this im so scared so yes we can speak to her i will go get ready than we can go.

we walked into the house it was quiet to quiet i walked up stairs to see mom sound asleep she looked horrible we quietly all got changed i showered and stuff i felt better than before we got something to eat soon we all noticed mom standing at the door with a smile your home we all just nodded but we need to talk mom amy said my mom just nodded and sat down with us.

I'm sorry mom your not wanting this for me i know you don't want me to throw my life away which I'm not I'm happy i went to the doctors the other day I'm 4 weeks today mom I'm sorry things ha vent gone well but please be there for me I'm so scared i need please support me in this i want you in this child life i don't want to lose you. Alexis said my mom didn't say anything I'm speaking for myself and amy we support her its not our choice all we can do is be there for her and help her were excited were gonna be aunts mom okay this is good okay we miss you i hate this fighting i don't want  lose Alexis or you because its feels like we are mom please understand. i said amy was just agreeing and voicing her opinion here and there. I'm sorry girls but Alexis i cant accept this your to young what if Jason's leaves you like the boys dad did what if he turns out to be your dad i cant accept this your not married only 18 this is crazy your talking I'm sorry my mom said we looked to Alexis fine mom that's is hes not gonna leave me we already talked we have talked more than enough i have said so many times to him he can leave or we can abort it but he always says no and can not compare him to dad hes nothing like dad but i guess that's what you think you cant support your daughter i guess this is goodbye because you just lost me forever mom. she just quickly ran upstairs I'm sorry girls she said me and amy didn't even answer we just ran upstairs to go see Alex.

you cant leave that means were gonna lose you and we cant see the baby and we cant be aunts because we cant move it well we can but we cant don't do this Alexis. i said through tears Alexis had he big suitcase packing her clothes and bags packing up her most important things I'm sorry girls but mom spoke and we can try to see each other but I'm sorry but mom doesn't want me here anymore she has disowned me basically i cant stay were I'm not wanted plus Jason's the dad it makes sense to live with him she said Alexis please amy crying I'm sorry girls she said we ran and hugged we helped her finish packing we tried to change her mind but there was no hope we helped her pack the car we said our final goodbyes and she left me and amy were balling our eyes out.