chpater 6

LUKES POV

Jai? I asked yeah he replies can i talk to you? I asked me sure whats up? he asked sounding worried ummmm i think i like zoeys friend sharia I said OH MY GOD REALLY YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO GOOD FOR EACH OTHER he screamed jeez calm down your acting like the girls I said he just punched me but I'm being serious I just don't know how she feels about me and I if we feel the same I would love to ask her out I said luke how about i talk to zoey for you and find out Jai said yeah okay i said with a smile on my face.

JAI'S POV

i haven't seen luke this happy in awhile and if she does feel the same this would be amazing for them both. After we finished talking I immediately texted Zoey.

to zoey from jai
hey can i ask u somthing? xx

to jai from zoey
Hey yea is everything ok?xx

to zoey from jai
yeah actually its bout luke umm do u know if sharia likes him because i know he's really into her! xxx

to jai from zoey
OH MY GOD are you serious she absolutely loves him she has always dreamed of this please get him to ask her out like tomrrow I'm going out with them so come along and bring beau for monica I think they may have a fling!! xxxx

to zoey from jai
yayyyyy cant wait!! xxx

i soon fell asleep afterwards.

ZOEYS POV

I woke up around 10. I checked my phone to be greeted with multiple texts.

To Zoey from Jai
Hey babe when we going to the beach? <3

To Zoey from Monica
Hey what's the plan for the day?

To Zoey from Sharia
Heyy are the boys coming to the beach as well??

To Jai from Zoey
Hey babe wanna go around 12 we can get lunch then go?? And wanna drive in 2 cars we can just split. Also is James and skip coming? <3

To Monica from Zoey
Hey do plan is we're leaving around 12 so come to my place around 11:30 were gonna get lunch before we go and we're all gonna ride in the 2 cars plus the brooks brothers are coming I don't know about skip and James.

To Sharia from Zoey
Hey yes the boys are coming to the beach. Monica will fill you in.

To Zoey from Monica
Sounds good!

To Zoey from Jai
12 is cool I'm always up for food! Yeah they are will text then the deats!

I didn't bother to answer I just started to get ready.

I jumped in the shower and did all the essentials. When I got out I brushed my teeth and washed my face to help wake me up. I walked back into my room I rummaged through all my drawers to find my bikini. It was black with light purple strings. I threw my blue shorts overtop and I threw on a white halter neck but the whole back was open. I looked at my body even though I have cut many have faded I have got better but I do it more when they all heal snd right now the ones I did a few weeks ago just healed.

I then sat down and my desk. I did some light make up just a little foundation with eyeliner and mascara. I blow dried my hair and left it wavy. I looked around my room and I found my
Teal jansport backpack I threw in my towel, sun tan lotion, my beat pill for music I then went down stairs and thee in some bottle of water. I grabbed a couple other things and I was all good. I grabbed my sun glasses and put them on my head. I then ran around the the house looking for my teal vans.

ALEXIS I screamed SHUT UP she yelled back WHERE THE HELL ARE MY TEAL VANS LAST I KNEW THEY WERE IN NY SHOE BASKET NOW THEY DISAPPEARED I yelled back I DONT KNOW she yelled I ran into her room and they were right on her floor I just laughed and grabbed them and gave her the evil eye.

I slipped on my vans and threw my bag at the front door then I walked back upstairs to sweet talk Mark into letting me borrow his Suv. I'm so pissed for my 16 birthday I got a congrats on the L and lessons and all but Mark got a damn car she claims it was for all of us but he has main claim and she doesn't even argue with him about it.

Hey Mark I love you i said what you want? He said your SUV for the day please I said all sweetly can you have it back here by 10 tonight he said okay I said I grabbed the keys and ran down stairs before he has a chance to change his mind.

I was just making sure I did everything when I heard the door. I ran to the door to see the girls hey I said hi they both said they looked at me they all know don't worry I haven't for over a few weeks I said they just nodded. All of a sudden I heard honks I grabbed my bag BYE MOM OFF TO THE BEACH I ran out the door and saw all the guys waiting in the car I just smiled and us girls jumped in the car we decided to meet at the cafe but the beach.

When we got to the cafe we all sat down and goofed off a lot. Jai and I kissed a lot and I was just happy to be here to be honest.

****

we finally got to the beach us girls were tanning while the boys acted like little kids. HOLY SHIT I screamed when I felt the cold water hit my body JAIDON I screamed he gave me this death stare I got up and ran then I felt his strong arms wrap around me Jai I laughed he put me down I turned around and we leaned in and had a very passionate kiss we pulled apart your amazing he said i just smiled your out this world amazing I said he just smiled.

We turned away and saw Luke and Sharia in a very heated kiss look and I pointed were amazing match makers I said and we both now Monica and beau he said I think they got this I said he just laughed.

After a long day at the beach we ended up at the brooks house in our sweats and decided on a film marathon.

went home home the next day from a amazing day but as soon i walked in the door i herad the worst thing ever..........