We Made it!

Bella's POV:

I cant believe they heard me rap! I was so nervous when they joined in and the way the boys looked at me. I gotta learn how to sing better. I think i sing terrible.
The girls and i are in choir. We have to sing a solo in front of everyone in choir today. "Guys im nervous" Paige said. "Its ok boo. We know you can sing so just look at us and relax. You got this okay?" Lexis said. Paige nodded.

"Okay. Ms. Cosgrove, your first." Mrs. Hamilton said. We hugged her and she smiled and got on the stage.

"What are you going to sing for us today?" "um... Hollow by Tori Kelly." she said shyly, we wooed and she started laughing. "Okay. Just sing your favorite part. Dont worry i know you got this and from the look of it, your friends do too." Mrs. Hamilton said, and Paige looked at us and smiled. "Happy place." i mouthed to her and she nodded.

"I don't wanna be the last man standing
I don't wanna be the lonely one
Picking petals when the party's over." she started off quietly, "happy place." i mouthed and she smiled and nodded.
"No, it's not any fun. Cause I'm fragile And you know this So hold me Wrap me in love, fill up my cup Empty and only your love can fill up my cup Cause I'm hollow Yeah, I'm hollow, oh oh oh." She continued singing.

Something told me to look back and the guys were there. Kyle was blushing at Paige who had just finished singing. She looked at him and she got super nervous, her face was so red. Aww, "babe you did great." Kyle said, pulling Paige into a tight hug.

"Okay. Ms. Mendler your up." Shay took a deep breath, "just look at me beautiful. I know you can do this." Alec said, pulling her into a hug before she walked on stage. She smiled and nodded.

Shay got on the stage. "Okay what are you going to sing for us today?" "uh... Look at me now by Keke Palmer." she said nervously. "Yassssss boo!" we yelled and she started blushing. "Okay Ms. Mendler, your shy just like Ms. Cosgrove but i know you got this so wow me." Shay nodded and took a deep breath. She looked at Alec and she shook her head. "Beautiful, i promise you you got this. Just look at me and it'll come out naturally" he said to her. She nodded.

"When you feel you took your last breath I promise you got more left." she paused. "Ms. Mendler, your doing good sweetie, breath in and breath out. You got this, take your time." Ms. Hamiliton said, trying to calm Shay down, she's shyer than Paige. She took a deeo breath and continued. "There's a chance if you take it Don't be afraid to just dance

Look, look at me now!
I'm starting to be stronger
There's no time to stop now, no! Oh! I'm touching the clouds
I'm flying higher and higher
I'm not trying to come down Can you look at me now?Can you look at me now?" she finished. There were tears rolling down her cheeks and she ran off stage and ran to Alec. He hugged her as she cried. "Babe its okay. You were great up there." he whispered, brushing her hair with his hands. They pulled away and she wiped her face, "too much pressure." she whispered and we smiled at her. "Ms. Mendler you have a beautiful voice. Just try not to get stage freight." Shay nodded.

"Ms. Gomez your up." "um... I haven't found a song yet." Lexis said nervously? I cant believe she's nervous! "Well you need to come now." Ms. Hamiliton said. She nudged me, "um... Ms. Ham can i go before her then?" i asked. "Go." she said and i ran on stage. "What are you going to sing for us today?" "mmmm... River of tears by Alessia Cara." "yasssss werk!" the girls said and i started laughing. Im actually nervous, this song makes me cry because of what Will did to us, but i cant cry in front of them. "Okay. Sing your favorite part."

I took a deep breath and i saw Jay smiling at me, "like an angel." i think he mouthed to me, i nodded. "Still got the flowers that you sent me, And the note you wrote that said we're meant to be forever, I keep them all as evidence, In a drawer under the mirror, filled with empty promises." i sing, i took a deep breath, i was trying not to cry. "Relax Ms. Smith." Ms. Hamiliton said. I took a shaky breath and continued. "I don't know why
I keep letting you lie to me
Hard as I try It seems I can't break away I thought that you would be the hero Come and save the day, But you're a villain,
Your sins unforgiven." i covered my face and started crying.