Coma

Chapter 19

Chris's P.O.V

Those last word the doctor said, broke me into pieces.

'And we don't know when she's gonna wake up'

That last sentence kept repeating in my mind, taring me apart. I'm her older brother, I had to protect her! This wasn't suppose to happen. What am i gonna tell mom?!

i roughly run my hand through my hair and walk back and forth. I was in deep thought until i was interrupted by someone. i turn to se it was Riley looking at me with concern.

"Huh?" I said asking for him to repeat what he just said.

"You okay man?" He repeats once again.

"okay? Are you really asking me if I'm okay?! I'm not Fucking okay! I'm sister's in a coma and its all my fault!" I lost it. i blew up like a piñata.

"Hey, its nobody's fault, if there's someone to blame, its Riley." Cody says trying to calm me down, obviously its not working.

"My fault!? How was it my fault?" Riley questions and Cody sighs while rolling his eyes.

"If you told us about the texts sooner, the girls would of been rescued a long time ago!" Cody snaps.

"GUYS! Is this really the right time to fight?!" Justin says walking towards us.

"Chris, buddy. Everything is gonna be fine. Amber is gonna wake up and recover. I promise you." Justin says while patting my back. i gotta admit, that did calm me down a bit.

"Thanks man." I thank him and he nods.

"I'm gonna go check up on Kat. Lets go Cody." Justin says dragging Cody but Cody releases from his grip.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here with Amber."Cody protested and Justin sighed.

"Then your coming with me." Justin says pointing towards Riley.

"No can do, i'm staying here. i suggest you don't argue with me because I'm very stubborn." Riley says.

"One of you have to come with me. I don't want you two killing each other while i'm gone."Justin says.

"We'll behave, i promise."Cody says. Then Justin walks away heading over to Kat's room.

Justin's P.O.V

i walk down the corridors of the hospital. The smell of sickness fills my nostrils. i walk down and try to find Kat's room. as i past each door i check their door number.

134, 135, 136, 137!

i gently knock on the door and wait for an answer.

"Come in." a familiar voice says. i open the door walk in the shut it closed. i turned around and saw her there. Kat. She looked so beautiful, regardless of the cuts and bruises all over and the cast on her left arm. As i was scanning her from head to toe i looked at her face. She had tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes were tearing up.

"Kat, why you crying. Do you have pain anywhere?" I ask worriedly.

"How's Amber?" she asks ignoring my question.

"She'll be fine. How are you? What did the doctor say?" i ask and a tear runs down her cheek.

"Its all my fault, i shouldn't of took her to that party." She says.

"Hey,its not your fault! its nobody's fault. Amber's gonna be fine. i promise you. now stop crying, its not good for your recovery." i said and she whipped her tears away with the back of her hand.

"So, now tell me. What did the doctor say?" I was hoping to get a answer this time.

"He said that i have a broken arm and rib. the ugly cast will be on for 3 weeks. and the cuts and bruises will disappear in a week, 10 minutes with makeup." She jokes and i chuckle.

i look over to the desk that was right at the end of her bed. it had a sharpie on it. i grab the sharpie and take Kat's cast in my hand. i sign it the put the sharpie back down.

"There, its not ugly anymore." I joke and she giggles.

"Justinnnn" she wines.

"What?"I ask.

"Now you made it uglier!" She says trying so hard not to laugh. i put my hand on my chest and pretend to look hurt. then she couldn't take it anymore, she bursts out into laughter and i join.

"I'm joking, its beautiful. maybe i could sell it on ebay for 5 bills."She says then i give her a glare.

"I'm joking." she says

Then we both get interrupted by a nurse walking in.

"How ya doing sweetie?" She ask Kat.

"I'm doing better, my head hurts." she says.

"Thats normal, ill give you medication for that." She says and Kay nods.

"Come on, you need some rest. Its time for your boyfriend to leave," the nurse says we both look at each other and blush. But the thing is, non of us corrected the nurse. i wouldn't mind having Kat as my girlfriend. I'm just too much of a pussy to ask her out.

"Ok."i said then head towards the door but then Kat stops me.

"Come here." She motions for me to come closer. i sit back down on the edge of the bed. She gets up and by surprise, she kisses my cheek. i blush like mad.

"Thank you" She whispers in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"For what?" I ask.

"Everything." She says and she kisses me again.

*2 Weeks Later*

Cody's P.O.V

its been 2 weeks now and Amber is still in a coma. Kat was out a long time ago and she's fine. right now i was in Amber's room talking to her. the doctor told me that she still might be able to hear me.

"I miss you Amber.....so much!" i said and took her hand and put it in mine. all of a sudden i feel Amber's fingers moving!

I look at her face and her eyes are open!!! i run outside.

"GUYS! AMBER WOKE UP!" I said and everybody rushed into the room.

"Amber are you okay boo?!" Kat worriedly asks then Amber Sighs something.

"What did she say?" I ask and Kat turns around.

"She doesn't remember you."

*****

Hey everyone!

15+ comments and votes for the next chapter

OMG ME AND JORI SAW CODY SIMPSON YESTERDAY, WE WAITED 4 HOURS IN THE SUN FOR HIM, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

ME AND JOORI EACH ARE STARTING NEW STORIES! GO CHECK THEM OUT!

song quote: I will love you longer

I will kiss you softer

If you left him for me ~ Cody simpson: if you left him for me

See ya guyys later!

Bu-bye ~Zeynep :)