Chapter 1: The Concert

I woke up in drips of sweat and realized what today was. Today's the day. The day i have regretted to the start. That damn concert. Ive been regretting it ever since Leah invited me to the concert.

Im not the type of person who likes to go to things like that. I stay to myself pretty much. I dont really like being in loud places and this concert will have nothing but girls screaming their name to them and all types of weird stuff.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and opened the door. When I swung it open all i see is her with a disgusted look on her face. Its because I wasn't dressed.

"Uh.. why aren't you ready?"

" Just woke up ,"

She gave me a "are you kidding me look" as I made my way to the room slugglishy and pick clothes out. I open closet and walk in. I found a white off shoulder top, holey jeans and my Jean jacket. I Walked across the room and went to my shoes and picked up my favorite boots. I set it all on the bed and went to the bathroom and pulled out my makeup and straightener, I turned the straigtner on and let it get hot. I then grabed my primer and put it on then did the whole process of when you do your makeup. I decided to bronze my eyeshadow and it looked decent.Then after that I straightened my hair and changed into my oufit.

My straighner was finally hot and i decided to go ahead and do my hair.

Leah broke the silence.

" Why are you so pretty?"

I looked at her with confusion.

Me pretty? Thats hilarious!
I finally finished 20 mins later with her rushing me and headed out the door.

I got to my car. Its a red Charger , its nothing big or special . We both get in and conversate until we get to the auditorum downtown.

~ TWENTY MINUTES LATER~

We got out of the car and headed to the line. No one was hardly there because me and her were literally almost two hours early. Honestly I dont know why so early. I
The line wasnt very long.
People all over the world is
Is coming to see this bigshot.
Its all because One Direction broke up . Sadly, she had an extra VIP ticket to and I got it. The guy that we were seeing was Niall Horan. Leah's favorite singer. I thought he was good looking honestly but i never heard his music but it's probably that cringer music to kiss up girls. We shall see.

Leah and I were waiting in line to get admission in. The ticket collector was a intimidating guy who will kick you out so fast. I handed him my ticket and he smiled. Well i misjudged. Oops. We finally got in and looked out for a area to to sit at.

***the concert starting***

The concert started and crowds and crowds of people came in to await to see this "amazing star".