Chapter 2: The After Party

I finally walked into the suite and knocked on the door. A long haired man answered the door with the biggest smile and opened up for us. He gestured us inside and took our jackets he looked up at me and said, " I'm Harry, and you are?" i smiled and replied " Marissa, and this is Leah, shes kind of a fan of you."

He looked at Leah and laughed " i always enjoy meeting my fellow fans."

he grabbed Leah's hand and kissed it softly. She looked up shockly as he put his hand along her side and walked off.

Now im on my own sitting on the couch bored to death. I Look up and see leah with the brown hair boy laughing and talking. At least shes having fun. Im not though, she dragged me to this party that i didnt even wanna go to. I looked to the other side and saw the blonde boy... that one boy that took my breath away on stage. He spotted me and looked at me and we both gazed, me being an idiot looked down and turned red and smiled. Since i did that he went back to his boring conversation with other people.

He did that look at me again but this time he was walking to me.

i got too nervous that i acted like he wasnt coming so i just looked the other way. That didnt worked though in a time of 10 seconds i felt a tap on my shoulder.

The blonde hair boy was squatted down rubbing his palm on my right shoulder, i looked up and smiled. He laughed at me and looked at his shoes, he seemed a little nervous himself. He looked up at me again and said "Hey you, arent you the one who was giving me cute looks?"

My face turned red because of what he said,

he was talking about the concert.

i laughed and said, " maybe iam or maybe im not?"

He chuckled with his irish accent showing.

"okay good, and my names Niall, and you are beautiful?"

"my name is Marissa, um cutie?"

he looked up at me and laughed and said, " you think im cute?"

My face turned red to th the thought of me calling him that. I looked up and i saw his lips into a tight grin. that ment he was laughing at the way i was, i mean i was really nervous and still am. so i finally decided to get myself to talk...

"Well i mean look at you," i said.

He looked up in confusion and shook his head laughing at me. you have got to be kidding me.. i tried to be open up and he ends up not understanding me.. GREAT! I lost my train of thought because he grabbed my hand and said,"lets go to the pool" as he winked.