Chapter 3: the pool

We finally made it to the pool. I realized that it niall had a grip on my hand and dragging me. It was okay though. We started walking down to the Pool Area. Wewalked down to through the hallways to the pool. We finally go to the door andgestured me to the the door. I lost my train of thought and realized we made itto the pool .

" Ugh my life," I thought.

I went to one of the benches and took a seat. I went to my pocket and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications, which there wasn't any...

I looked up and I saw the most hottest thing ever; Niall shirtless.

I turned so red for seeing that he was so toned and just beautiful.

"Too bad I can't swim I have no swimsuit", I thought to myself. He started to walk my way randomly, but I didn't notice, I just kept looking on my phone. I felt a grip on my hand and looked up and saw that it was Niall.

He pulled me up, scaring the heck out of me by putting me onto his shoulder and throwing me down into the water. I came back seconds later.. little aggravated and then again... blushy. My makeup was everywhere. Moments later, niall jumped right in and looked right at me and ask," damn girl, you okay?"

I looked at myself with embarrassment. Why did I even let him do that..? These thoughts were running all through mind. He looked at me with his devious look of his and said, " let's go meet the lads", as he winked.

We swam across the pool and came to a stop to the stairs and sat.I nervously took a seat by Niall and Liam.

They both looked at me worried. I guess they realized that I'm freezing my ass off. I crooked my eyebrows at  both of them and they looked away.

"Are you okay love?," Louis said with a big grin.

"I'm fine,"I replied.

I stood up and got out of the pool. I was over this night. I went to the towel rack and grabbed a towel. The boys were at the stairs still snickering. I went to grab my phone and realized that I got a 2 texts. I was Leah.