Chapter 4:bad night

How can this get even worse? I mean, its so awkward minute ago when I was with them. They just stared at me like I didn't belong there. Niall was the only one who was happy that I was there. But he got reasons for that.

I was still sitting down on the bench and Niall came by me and took a seat. He had a worried look on his face like he knew what was going on.
I grabbed my phone and forgot about messaging Leah. So had sent me 2 messages saying;

"Hey we need to go I'm not feeling so great rn."

"Omfg where are you??"

I shook my head at myself. I wonder what she got into this time...

Niall grabbed my phone and saw the messages. I took my phone from him and got up. Of course he followed . We started walking up to the front door and there was poor Leah in the corner in a bench miserable. I ran to her and put my hand on her cheek and made sure she was okay.

She wasn't tho. She must've got into a fight because there were marks on her arms and a black eye on her right eye.

This scared me alot. Like why did I let this happen to her? Why did I leave that one boy with her.... oh wait that one boy was with me before she texted me..

"Niall please stay with her for a minute."

He didn't get to reply because I was sprinting back inside in tears. I'm so freaking angry right now. Who could've done this to my best friend?

I found the long haired boy with a girl with red wine. I ran to him and smacked his face hard and said. "What the heck did you do to my friend you bastard?"

He looked at me in confusion, " first of all. That hurt like hell and second of all what the hell are u talking about? Are u talking about your one friend that was hanging out with me?"

I nodded. He had very wide eyes and asked " where is she?"