Over Brunch (Theo James)

Its hard to focus on my omelet and my husband's conversation when he's sitting right there. I love my husband to death. I seriously do. But there's something that is completely pheromone based between Theo and I. Like an animal in heat I can't help but be drawn to him. For the past 2 years, we've been having this affair. Lying to both our partners is unbearable. I had to end it a month ago. The dishonesty was starting to take a toll on other parts of my life like work, family and of course my husband. . . Theo however didn't take it so well. He ate and drilled into me for hours. Then after we both climaxed together for the third time, he whispered in my ear and said for the first time, "I love you." I was completely numb and confused. This is the exact reason why this needs to end now before things get even more complicated.

"Baby?", my husband said snapping my fingers trying to get my attention.

"Huh?", I said completely out of focus.

"So when do you want to see that show? Damn, it seems like your in another world sometimes.", he said getting mildly irritated.

"I'm so sorry. Of course I would love to see that on Broadway. I've heard such great reviews about Lupita's performance.", I said trying to change his mood.

He relaxed a bit and started talking about work again. I zoned out and caught eyes with a now sitting alone Theo. His wife must have excused herself to the bathroom. That gave him free reign to eye fuck the shit out of me with no judgement. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes on my husband. I took a sip of my Bellini and looked up at Theodore, who was staring right into my eyes. Then he mouthed the words, "Bathroom. Now!", with no volume and so much force. I got a chill all over my body. I knew that look. Theo meant business. If I didn't meet him right now, I would sure enough have to pay for it later. On more than one occasion, I had to leave him abruptly after our sexual encounters without his required cuffing session. He would show up at my office unannounced and punish me for my entire lunch hour. The hottest thing about it is that I would have to keep quiet while he drilled into me as hard as possible. He got up and walked a little too close to our table. He licked his lip and bit down letting me know that I better get my ass in that bathroom. I took another big sip from my cocktail and excused myself to the restroom. I hated how much control Theo had over my mind and body.

I made my way to the back and was just about to enter the ladies room. Before I could step in, I felt someone grab me from behind and drag me into the men's room. He shoved me inside and locked the door.

"Theo listen. . . this needs to stop.", I said trembling.

Theo walked closer to me staring at my body as if I was naked. "What needs to stop?"

He started moving closer and closer to me and I was running out of room. "Us! We're both married. No matter how good this feels, it's wrong. Dead wrong.", I pleaded.

He took both his hands and cupped my breasts perfectly while massaging them. "Wrong? Really! But it feels good huh? How good does it feel?" he said seductively and in power.

My eyelids began to feel heavy from the electric signal radiating from his touch. While continuing his hand motions he bent down and kissed my neck. I let out an exasperated breath of defeat. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eyes and said, "Tell me you don't love this. . . Tell me you don't love me.", he finished. I was speechless and still. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his tongue deep in my mouth. "Tell me!!!" Not wanting him to bring attention to this very inappropriate setting, I conceited.

"Yes! I love you.", I blurted out.

Theo grabbed my waist and nervously asked, "Really? Don't play with my heart woman."

I looked at him and said, "I can't stop loving you even if I tried."

He smiled a real genuine smile and I returned the favor. Then for the first time all day I initiated our kiss. His kiss felt like home. He lifted me by my ass and sat me on the sink. I knew we didn't have much time but I knew Theo would make the most of it. He quickly lifted my dress up and ripped my panties in half, never breaking our kiss. My hands found their ways to his belt buckle and I quickly released him from his jeans. It felt amazing in my hands and I knew it would feel like magic inside me. He kissed me deeply and pulled my ass closer to the edge of the sink. And like routine, Theo grabbed his 9 and a half inch cock and rubbed it on my mound until i was soak and wet and quivering with anticipation. Then he grabbed my face and shoved all of him in me. I let out an involuntarily scream while keeping my eyes locked on his. He blinked and bit on his bottom lip to stop from moaning. He always appreciated my snug fit and I loved the uncontrollable noises he made. He grabbed my body close and held my cheeks as he drilled into me double time. The sensation made me feel like I was having a seven minute orgasm. He had to release one hand and cover my mouth to muffle my screams. His stroke sped up and he started to let out his own grunts and moans of pleasure. I knew he was coming close because his dick seemed to double in size inside my pulsating walls.

He breathlessly said, "Oh shit, I'm bout to cum!" I held my walls tight knowing it would make it so much better for him. He let out a loud groan and thrusted into me deeply. For the first time in our two years of lovemaking, he came inside of me. He didn't even attempt to pull out. His warm fluid swimming around inside made me cum all over again. We breathlessly wiped off our sweat and got our clothes back on quickly. Before I could shamefully exit the restroom, Theo pulled me back and kissed me passionately.

"This can't stop. We love each other too much.", he said.

I shook my head in agreement and left without another word. This had to be over. If I wanted to save my marriage, it has to be. I vowed to never see him again. In my mind, this was the perfect goodbye. . . Little did I know, one of my eggs just got fertilized. . .