Kill My Pain (Jordan Calloway)

#jordancalloway

I talk to myself aloud:

"Ok. The steak is a perfect medium-rare. Check. Potatoes are hot and golden brown. Check. Asparagus is bright green, grilled and tender. Check."
I have to speak out loud to myself to make sure everything is perfect for him. I married Khalil about 2 years ago and he is the absolute love of my life. Everything is absolutely perfect. He treats me like a Queen an he IS my King. There's just one small problem. I chose to marry Khalil, not Painkiller. Painkiller is the dark part of my husband that is dormant most times but comes out whenever he feels like it. It seems that he usually comes out when Khalil and I are about to be intimate. I want nothing more than to lay with my husband. The love of my life. The man I married. But for the last year, every time we have sex. . . . Painkiller comes out. And I'll just put it lightly by saying that . . . he . . . ummm. . . . is a bit more rough to say the least.

My overthinking is quickly distracted by the keys I hear in the door. I run to the door and jump into my husbands arms. He's caught by surprise but immediately lifts me up by my ass and slobs me down in the doorway. After the longest minute, I jump down and smile up at Khalil.

"How was your day, baby?", I asked.

He licked his lips and said, "Not as good as the greeting I just got when I walked home."

We laughed and I took his hand and brought him over to the couch. I took off his coat and put his bag on the loveseat. I got on my knees and unlaced his shoes. He stared at me in the eyes the entire time while I did this. I did this every night as part of a ritual. And I'm really not sure who loved it more. I gave him a quick kiss and walked him over to the sink to wash his hands. The way he looked at me when I dried his fingertips, made me want to skip dinner all together but I fought the urge. We walked over to the table and he gave my ass a light smack before we sat down. We prayed over our food and began to eat. He praised me for my cooking skills as usual since I'm a trained chef. I do high end private "cheffing" from time to time but for the last few months I've been in research and development mode. My husband is the best guinea pig for my culinary creations. While we ate, I had all the Insecure soundtracks on rotation because frankly it's such good vibe music.

We quickly finished our food and cleaned up the kitchen. Khalil thought it be best to relax in the den and finish our second glass of wine in front of the fireplace. I happily agreed. Khalil got the pillows and I got the comforter. We sipped our wine and continued to slowly jam to some music.

"Do you want me to find something for us to watch?", I asked turning away.

He quickly turned me around and said, "Thank you for everything baby. I love you so much."

I smiled and said, "I love you too, baby."

He gently held my face in his hands and kissed me. I kissed him back and melted in his arms. I sat on his lap facing him and he held on to my waist tight as our kiss intensified. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. I moaned in ecstasy as he moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed and rubbed my cheeks till they were on fire.

I briefly stopped our kiss to lift Khalil's shirt off his torso. After all this time, I can still be so turned on by this man. He moved his fingertips up to the bottom hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head in one swoop. He then grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me hard. His nails started to dig into my ass and I screamed out in pleasure and pain. He pulled my face back to look at him and I immediately tensed up.

"Khalil?", I asked it, knowing that Khalil was gone for now.

Painkiller just looked back at me with a sinister smirk and shook his head. He bit my bottom lip and took over.