The Big Test

At the beginning of the school year you had to take a test to see what classes you take. As always since Eclipse is a umbreon he had dark powers so it means he goes to the dark class.( thanks pokefan243.) Eclipse never had a test before. He never even heard what a test is.

"What's a test?" Eclipse asked the teacher. Everyone sweat dropped." You haven't heard of a test?" The teacher said almost confused." No I haven't." Eclipse said." Anyways here you go pass it down to the other students." She said." I still don't know what a test is" Eclipse grumbled quietly so she couldn't hear.
As he was passing out papers he saw a jolteon come in and said," Hi is this the testing area?" The teacher nodded and said" Why yes. Why are you late?"." Umm. It's because the school is huge! I don't know where to go." She said. While all this commotion was happening Eclipse put the paper on her desk and finished passing out paper. He went back to his seat and began the test.

If you like to you could answer the questions in the comments.

1. If you were to fall in a pit will you like the darkness or light it up? Eclipse put " like the darkness. I love darkness."

2. Would you go into a power plant and suck up all of the energy? "No energy is light and light is bad."

3. Do you know how to cheer someone up? "No I keep to myself. I never help."

Last question. 4. Do you like someone? "No I hate everyone and everything."

As Eclipse looked around he saw a lot of people blushing because of the last question. He knew that Fairy type are unfazed by it because there fairy. He also wondered why do you need this test if your eeveelution is already showing your type. It did not make any sense to him but he shrugged it off and went home when the bell rang.

Do you like it so far. Tell me you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what name should I have for jolteon. I'm bad at names. Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.